• Breaking News

    Friday, June 18, 2021

    ARK on Xbox One My 5th anniversary event so far

    ARK on Xbox One My 5th anniversary event so far


    My 5th anniversary event so far

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 07:33 PM PDT

    A guerilla warfare campaign in ark

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 12:29 PM PDT

    E-girl Groupchat �� ❤️ ��

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 07:27 AM PDT

    Just a quick question

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 12:37 AM PDT

    In genesis 2 the egg incubator was added. This item allows you to see the colors, mutations, sex, and level of your baby BEFORE it hatches. That I fully understand however, does it show twins or triplets?

    submitted by /u/FalloutGuy35
    [link] [comments]

    Flyer speed leveling is not working on my dedicated server hosted from windows 10 how can I fix?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 01:44 AM PDT

    Why did cryo transfer make my dinos lvl 1?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 05:39 AM PDT

    I transfered my baby magmasaur and bloodstalker from a server with my friends to SP so I can finish growing them since we moved to ab but when I un cryoed them, they turned lvl one

    submitted by /u/kimero123
    [link] [comments]

    How to reset the mini map

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 06:24 PM PDT

    Howdy, so I want to reset the mini map for ark because I went around on creative mode and I want to do it legit now.

    submitted by /u/Zarby689
    [link] [comments]

    Oil pumps

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 04:39 PM PDT

    Can I grind oil pumps in industrial grinders?

    submitted by /u/IJ0HNWICKI
    [link] [comments]

    Game Crashed At Overseer Teleporter

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 04:04 PM PDT

    So I went through the tek cave on gamma difficulty on singleplayer, I got to the Overseer teleport pad and activated it and then my game crashed. I relaunched the game expecting it to reload me before I entered the cave, and apparently, I died. I read that you can't join the Overseer fight once it starts, and if you try it just kills you and your dinos. So I guess the game saved when I activated the pad.

    Is there anything I can do to make the game load a previous save? Or am I doomed to spend hours retaming and getting more tek?

    submitted by /u/TheShaddyGuy
    [link] [comments]

    Cryopods crashing

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 08:52 AM PDT

    So im trying to release my rock drake from the cryopod but every time i do the game crashes and i can't release the rock drake

    submitted by /u/flaurindo
    [link] [comments]

    Sum new stuff

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 10:01 AM PDT

    any servers that are "classic pvp"?

    no tek, no cross server tames, just The Island and some c4

    submitted by /u/fermentedmattress
    [link] [comments]

    Stolen babies

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 04:00 AM PDT

    Does it say in tribe log if someone steals baby with maewing?

    submitted by /u/NoCelebration5539
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel