• Breaking News

    Friday, June 18, 2021

    Ark PS4 Any word on wildcard fixing their drops on other maps or are they silent as usual?

    Ark PS4 Any word on wildcard fixing their drops on other maps or are they silent as usual?


    Any word on wildcard fixing their drops on other maps or are they silent as usual?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 04:13 AM PDT

    What’s “Login Lock” and what can i do about it (can’t join gen2 official)

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 06:05 AM PDT

    2 months of work gone

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 08:40 AM PDT

    So me and two friends rented a server so we can play together. And last night while I was on it kicked me off and now I'm unable to find our server. Has this happened to anyone else? Literally heart broken so much grinding all down the drain.

    submitted by /u/ConfusedHaremKing
    [link] [comments]

    When will transfers be available to go into gen 2?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 04:04 PM PDT

    Boss flags

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 03:38 PM PDT

    Does anyone know how to fix with putting boss flags down it's annoying because I've defeated it twice and it doesn't let me put the flag down

    submitted by /u/SuspectSweet943
    [link] [comments]

    Reinstalling the game without losing any saved files or progress

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 01:28 PM PDT

    So Genesis 2 is messed up in a weird way where all the asteroids in the space biome are invisible no matter what circumstances. Have tried everything I can think of and the only option left is to reinstall the game since it substantially affects the game for me. I have a lot of progress and really don't want to chance losing everything, is there anything I need to specifically do or not do when trying to reinstall?

    submitted by /u/J-town2018
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel