• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 17, 2021

    ARK: Survival Evolved IRL Ichthyornis

    ARK: Survival Evolved IRL Ichthyornis


    IRL Ichthyornis

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    300 hours and I still regularly loose all my shit.

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 10:34 AM PDT

    Canyonlands National Park reminded me so much of Scorched Earth

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 11:08 AM PDT

    Plant Species R Greenhouse

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 12:32 PM PDT

    Lookin' for That Sweet 1.4+ Size Fish...Then My New Nemesis Shows Up..."Hello! That One's Mine, and That One, and That One!"

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 11:03 AM PDT

    Genesis 2 Boss Fight - How many tames and which ones?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 06:16 AM PDT

    How many tames are allowed in the Boss arena from genesis 2? And which tames should i bring?

    submitted by /u/easteregger19
    [link] [comments]

    SOLO Ruffle Some Feathers (Alpha, Beta & Gamma). Brute X-Yutyrannus Fight.

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 05:16 AM PDT

    Do Private Servers Have The Same Resource Issue as SP?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 07:23 AM PDT

    Playing on my own private server that I rented for me to play solo and I have re-spawn set to .3 and the structure radius and player radius set to .5. However, nothing has spawned back in after I logged out and then back in and it's been a bit of time since that happened.

    submitted by /u/lonegreywolf20
    [link] [comments]

    Where to farm Tek Bow BP and Cap

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 02:49 PM PDT

    I play unofficial, and we have a loot quality modifier.

    I'm trying to get capped tek weapons, and need the bow to go.

    1) Where is the best place to farm it? I know the shadowmane mission drops them, but it drops terrible loot in comparison to the t3 crate. I can get a 170% journeyman bow bp from the mission, but a 340% bow from the crate.

    2) A lot of tek is capped at 296.8%, but I already have bows above that. What is the cap for the tek bows?

    submitted by /u/VahnNoa
    [link] [comments]

    Ark ps5 upgrade

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 02:07 PM PDT

    Does anyone know if there is still a ps5 upgrade coming? I just want 60 fps I don't even care about the 4k. I want to play ark but the game just runs awful on the ps4 Pro so I havent play it in mouths.

    submitted by /u/Menno15
    [link] [comments]

    I found this weird seed in a drop and I was super excited. I tried planting it but it won’t allow me to put it in a crop plot. Can someone help me?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 01:23 PM PDT

    Functioning Mods?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 01:16 PM PDT

    I've gotten back into Ark again recently and it hasn't taken long for my usual Quality of Life irritations to creep back up. Things like a lack of cosmetics for dinos, interesting building choices and textures, and any outfit or body that doesn't make me look like I was a lovechild between Arnold Schwarzenegger and the Michelin man, conceived on a pile of whey protein powder, etc.

    In other survival games I'd fix this with mods, most survival games have thriving mod communities. But... nearly all the mods I'm looking at haven't been updated since 2016. However, with 9k entries I'm inclined to blame my search methods (the server mod manager, in particular, is really bad about pushing recent mods to the top) . So I'm reaching out to the community for help!

    What mods do you guys use? What are some favorites? Any mods that improve character cosmetics, buildings, and such? Any mods that help dinosaur AI understand the concept of a [REDACTED] Doorway?

    Thanks in advance!

    P.S Bonus points on the side if you've got a reliable method of getting said mods to work with epic clients.

    submitted by /u/CloakAndGrenade
    [link] [comments]

    Guerilla warfare is actually possible in ark

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 12:30 PM PDT

    let's talk about drops and mission rewards for gen 2

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 12:17 PM PDT

    mission rewards are crap. NO ONE WANTS RIOT WILD CARD OR 20 SADDLES NO ONE EVER USES. the only flak i can find is on beta velo hunt and it only gives ramshackle . the whole point of gen 2 was to basically go all out crazy but now they want to try and rain it in by only giving us prim in drops cant even find a decent longneck anymore on any map. slowing down progress like this is making a lot of people quite till its fixed but i doubt it will be. everyone is tired of wasting their time knowing there aint nothing good in that drop so why even go for it

    submitted by /u/Some-News-8020
    [link] [comments]

    How to raise level beyond 105

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 11:38 AM PDT

    I know that you have to defeat bosses to raise your ascension level. I'm trying to figure out if there is an ini setting or a command I can use to force unlock the ascension levels on Genesis 2. I wanna make my space dolphin saddle gosh dangit!

    submitted by /u/mrumpff14
    [link] [comments]

    PISTOL

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 11:00 AM PDT

    If controlling someone through a Noglin, would fall damage kill them along with the Noglin? Will the controlled player having tek boots prevent either from taking damage?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 12:28 AM PDT

    Seeker improvements #1

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 04:31 PM PDT

    Returning player, how are dedicated servers these days ?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 03:52 AM PDT

    Played Ark since early EA, got back for genesis 2 now.

    How are taming/breeding times on dedicateds currently ?

    I played a bit offline solo, but I caught myself using forcetame and stuff too much.

    But on the other hand...I don't want to spend hours for taming one dino...nor do I want to rely on someone's server..who could just vanish any day.

    I know they reworked the whole kibble system a long time ago, but is taming (and especialy breeding) still the same on officials ?

    Thx 😊

    submitted by /u/ModestArk
    [link] [comments]

    Any workarounds to the Genesis 1 body loss on mission fail issue?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 01:29 AM PDT

    Some friends and I are trying to play through the Genesis maps on a private server together. We just got hit with the body loss bug on failing Bog Beatdown. I completed the wave the other two died on, and their bodies vanished. I hate to think that we'd have to relegate ourselves to only bringing gear we're willing to lose if we wanna try the harder difficulties. I was looking at the gravestone mod, but it just recovers items from a body/cache, it wouldn't prevent them from disappearing. As an aside, the idea that Genesis 2 is already out and this is an issue that's still not been addressed is so insane and completely unacceptable. I usually give WC the benefit of the doubt and I love this game dearly, but my God what a glaring problem.

    submitted by /u/Robotmenace
    [link] [comments]

    ARK Memes

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 06:17 AM PDT

    Official pve, replicator crafting in mission terminal not working ?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 04:20 AM PDT

    We are trying to craft a replicator and put everything into the mission terminal the engram lit up , but when you click it nothing happens .

    How is everyone making theirs ?

    submitted by /u/Prothro365
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know how many tames you can take into the rockwell prime fight? (Gen 2 boss fight btw)

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 07:04 PM PDT

    Soaking with the tek pistol

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 11:49 PM PDT

    Has anyone tried soaking while using a tek pistol on heal? I'm just picturing people stego soaking with 2-3 people sitting behind healing it.

    submitted by /u/jamerperson
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel