• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 20, 2021

    ARK: Survival Evolved Help please

    ARK: Survival Evolved Help please


    Help please

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 07:47 AM PDT

    Araneos TLC Concept #1

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 01:54 PM PDT

    Moschop not wandering in closed spaces

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 03:11 AM PDT

    I have created polymer farm according to this guide with material replacment. Instead of metal I used stone constructions.

    https://youtu.be/eLQzBrOWxIM

    When finished my moschop stand still inside but when I get him outside he wanders normally. He don't even attack dead corpses of kairuku, but only when outside. Its a bug?

    submitted by /u/MrDominikku
    [link] [comments]

    Dino Count Multiplier above 0.2 = insane lag?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 06:31 AM PDT

    So after the latest DLC, we went from Dino count 1.5 down to 0.2 to avoid server crashing.

    We even paid for 4GB extra RAM, to no effect.

    We're playing on The Island, and using Pingperfect as hosting service.

    does anyone else have similar issue?

    theres barely any dinos in the game now.

    submitted by /u/Milk_All_The_Cats
    [link] [comments]

    Ark can go up and then back down again

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 12:08 PM PDT

    Playing on Xbox Version, Official Servers....is there really no way to get unstuck?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 07:29 AM PDT

    I've been in a falling animation for 5 minutes between two rocks. I can't kill myself or eat food. Just falling eternally. Is there no stuck/suicide command?

    submitted by /u/evanh6152
    [link] [comments]

    Float

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 06:11 PM PDT

    Question about Small Tribes Rates

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 10:17 AM PDT

    I started playing small tribes a few days ago on official and am confused about how the rates work. So everywhere I've looked, it says small tribes are at 2.5x rates and are not affected by evo events.

    Here's the thing, I don't know how accurate Dododex is, but recently it's always off by a bunch. Things always require way less, and it seems like on weekends, I get more stone and stuff when I hit rocks too (even when it doesn't say there's an evolution event, but that wouldnt affect small tribes anyways right?).

    EDIT: Ok, I just did the math in my head while typing this up, I think it's 4.5x right now for me because I'm getting 18 stone. Is this right? Can someone explain to me how small tribes rates work, and if there's anything that makes them change?

    submitted by /u/Shining_Silver
    [link] [comments]

    SOLO Space Jam (Alpha, Beta & Gamma)

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 09:28 AM PDT

    Just got raided for 94 hours. How to defend?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 04:23 PM PDT

    Is there a way to defend against this? I play on a server with 7 tribe limit, and we were all better than any one of their players, but their tribe works on an oil rig that's temporarily decommissioned for 2 months and they all decided to solely play ark with that time. Its 2 weeks into wipe and in this raid I killed 400-600 deinonychus, ~30 skiffs, destroyed 3 fobs, countless stegos, hundreds of cloned noglins, etc. They cannoned our tek turrets one by one for 44 damage a shot, we were outnumbered most of the time because people had to sleep but still kept replacing under fabby fire. Eventually I just logged and went to sleep after taking off work for 2 days and it still took them 18 hours but they got in ofc.

    This is the second time this has happened, and I feel like I can't have a life and defend my base. I played back in old ark days and have 7k hours but took a break, I know we were better than them, but it just didn't matter and it makes me feel cruddy. Is all of ark like this? First time I was in a 72 hour raid I figured it was a fluke, some arabian tribe raided for the base location to trade for real world money.

    submitted by /u/IGotWeirdTalents
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Supply Crate on Ps4

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 02:54 AM PDT

    Hello everyone. I've recently bought Ark on ps4 after playing it on pc for quite a while.

    I play on Single player and my question is about the Supply Crate quality of the items. I changed the option on the map customization but im still getting primitive items even from red crates.

    Is this intended to work like that on console? i did lava golem once and it did drop good quality stuff but is a shame i cant get enything from crates.

    Enyways still enjoying the game on console so far. Tamed a lvl 180 Tek Rex yesterday. Amazing stats, and is lvl 311 right now lol

    submitted by /u/Guillote-N7
    [link] [comments]

    Genesis 2 OSD: Why is there no Flak in it, but everything else is?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 10:49 PM PDT

    Title. Is this an oversight or what kind of bullshit is this.

    submitted by /u/easteregger19
    [link] [comments]

    Astrodelphis Levelling?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 01:27 AM PDT

    I can't figure out what I should be levelling. Obviously HP for starters but does movement speed affect starfighter mode? Or anything? And does melee affect any of the ranged weapons?

    submitted by /u/Tanchyon
    [link] [comments]

    Unable to Tame Striders on Official PVE

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 08:13 PM PDT

    After the latest patch, it is now impossible to tame striders on any server with high ping. I assume this is going to be mostly pve servers, but I imagine in some circumstances pvp would be affected.

    Essentially, hacking phase keeps failing with Error Unexpected User Input, at random and with frequency *even if I have not clicked/touched anything and even if the boxes haven't even begun descending*

    So thanks. I really wish devs would actually playtest their stuff on live servers because if they did, they would never have put in any passive tame is affected by latency (striders, shadowmanes, otters) and any content negatively affected by latency (any racing mission, by the way, is also impossible to do on alpha on official PVE servers because of this).

    I'd like to think this bug will be fixed, but it will be made worse, somehow in the next patch if they even bother to address it, or worse, they'll delete something unintentionally from the game (like the aberration surface last year, like my 168 gen1 missions which I can never get again on that same character because it involves getting the explorer notes, so again, thanks WC.)

    Anyway, as a headsup to other official PVE players--don't even bother taming a strider right now. It's a waste of your mutagel.

    submitted by /u/Wasabolito
    [link] [comments]

    TIL how to once again farm hexagons (Gen 2)

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 02:41 AM PDT

    Survive the ARK. Just hop onto Gamma, with a decent amount of food and water on you, and continue to do it for several rounds. The more rounds, the more points you get. I got 7k hexagons after finishing just 3 rounds. Of course, if you have the skills/stats/gear to do this for several rounds on Beta, or even Alpha, instead, do that, as the rewards seem to grow exponentially. You also get multiple times the loot, which for Gamma is mainly ammo (at least of what you keep, rest is junk). I got well over 1500 weight of stuff from those 3 gamma rounds, which are easy to do, and a fair time killer if you're bored and just want to mow down enemies en masse.

    Note of what stats I have atm: 350 HP and 130 speed. The rest are irrelevant, as you have infinite stamina in the arena, and only a madman would use melee weapons when there is the simple pistol (or phase pistol if you're feeling rich). Speed is honestly the most important stat for Survive the ARK, with some extra into HP to survive unfortunate events, and a little into weight to not get slowed at all by armour and consumables.

    submitted by /u/Gotyam2
    [link] [comments]

    ARK Memes

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 02:01 AM PDT

    Can the spinosaurus take on an army of paraceratherium?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 01:43 AM PDT

    Ark TLC Pass Concept #1

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 06:25 PM PDT

    [Gen2] Unofficial and summoning boss fights, broken?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 06:18 PM PDT

    Summoned brood mother and she was there...kind of. Invisible, everyone got credit and the rewards, tried to summon in crystal wyvern next, nada. Tried rockwell and I think it's there, there's a big "spot" you can't run into now. Is there issues with spawn commands and Gen2 currently?

    submitted by /u/JuanGil_Express
    [link] [comments]

    Massive 300 VS 1 Fight...

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 10:03 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel