• Breaking News

    Monday, June 21, 2021

    ARK on Xbox One Just wanted to show this off

    ARK on Xbox One Just wanted to show this off


    Just wanted to show this off

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 07:11 PM PDT

    I need help What are the spawn entries for genesis 2? I’m trying to put griffins in the eden zone. Like could you provide the command? Or link me to one?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 12:38 AM PDT

    My friend gave me admin but I can’t use camands

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 12:05 AM PDT

    Reaper

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 04:39 PM PDT

    So me and my friend are supper new to ark and we want to know how mutations work specifically reaper mutations

    submitted by /u/Plus-Win1540
    [link] [comments]

    Gen 2 boss fight

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 02:58 PM PDT

    Can I bring tribe mates into the fight if they haven't completed all the alpha missions?

    submitted by /u/xAres419x
    [link] [comments]

    Supply Crate’s still not fixed: Single-player

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 06:12 PM PDT

    Has anyone on Xbox noticed the problem where the supply crates were only giving out primitive items still is not fixed? It was supposed to be fixed in the previous patch notes but my game still does not work. I'm playing on the Island and it has been weeks with no change.

    My game says (Home Screen, bottom left) it is in v929.7. I play single player if that makes any difference. I've seen on the patch notes website that client version is in v929.7 and server version is in v929.13. I don't know the difference but kinda upset it said it's supposed to be fixed but isn't for me. I also have checked my Xbox for updates and nothing.

    Has anyone else had this problem or know if I'm doing something wrong? Did I miss an update somewhere? It's hard to progress when I can't get any good loot. Thank you all!

    submitted by /u/Flamz12
    [link] [comments]

    Server hosting companies?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 07:43 PM PDT

    Usually use nitrado but it isn't working for me at the moment. Is there any other server hosting companies for Xbox? I keep getting the could not retrieve address message and have tried everything so I'm just kind of done with nitrado at the moment.

    submitted by /u/Environmental-Dirt31
    [link] [comments]

    So on ps4 when my game crashes in a mission or after it if i haven't saved all of the items on me will disappear am i the only one? and is there a way to fix it? and do creatures brought to the mission also get deleted i haven't tried cuz I don't want to lose any creatures

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 05:02 PM PDT

    It also seems that the world effects from the missions glitch out and stop working after the game crashes, it tells you that the effects are active but I've done some tests and it seems that they are not

    submitted by /u/SittingCookie1
    [link] [comments]

    Ark can go up and it can go down

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 12:08 PM PDT

    rex brending area

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 03:13 PM PDT

    Does anyone know of a good build to mutate rex?

    submitted by /u/Wlvdi
    [link] [comments]

    Can't join friends games and use the text box

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 03:04 PM PDT

    After genesis 2 came our I haven't been able to join games or use the type in ark. I have Uninstalled and reinstalled ark, restarted me xbox, unplugged me xbox, even changed out my battery which work with one of my friends. Got any suggestions for me problem

    submitted by /u/Loosater
    [link] [comments]

    Egg incubator being weird

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 11:15 AM PDT

    Egg incubator won't show stats of the baby with the ui when I look at the eggs, it worked for a magmasaur egg but didn't work afterwards when hatching bloodstalker and megachelon eggs

    submitted by /u/kimero123
    [link] [comments]

    Uploaded 4 Gachas into city terminal on official extinction, went to download on the island and THEY'RE ALL GONE

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 06:03 PM PDT

    Is everyone at wildcard a fucking retard? How can this happen? If i ever meet one of these feckers I can't guarantee that it won't end ugly for them -.- cash grabbing trash company run by incompetent toddlers.. and their coders must be chimpanzees with down syndrome. There's no other explanation for this Bullshit.

    submitted by /u/Psilovecybin
    [link] [comments]

    [Xbox One Server] [10x harvest, 15x Dino Harvest, 8x XP and Taming, and 20x Weight]

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 01:32 PM PDT

    We are a new server looking have people join our cluster! We promote fair gameplay and a chill environment for gamers to sit back and relax. Our servers allow grinding, taming, and breeding to be easier but not too easy. We want to also provide smaller tribes(4+) or solo players a chance.

    we have enable orp, a purge week, and a pvp/pve-conflict system. Hence the name casuals.

    The pros of joining is a bbs currency and shop, starter packs, custom safari spawns, and custom drops. That's only a little bit of what we truly give.

    Come join us on Filthy Casuals!

    https://discord.gg/GBty4bXg

    *EVERY PLAYER THAT JOINS WILL RECIEVE 500 BBS\*

    Server rates:

    • Experience = 8X

    • Taming= 8X

    • Harvest = 10X

    • Dino Harvest = 15X

    • Breeding = 50X

    • Maturation = 50X

    • Hatch = 50X

    • Max player level is 105

    • Max dino level is 150

    Maps/Servers for now:

    - Val

    - Rag

    - Crystal

    - Center(coming soon)

    GEN 2 as a feature map

    submitted by /u/XRealShadeX
    [link] [comments]

    Been messing around with this setting and been having problems of bushes respawning INSIDE my base, how I fix this so bushes and other resources don’t respawn inside my base?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 06:29 AM PDT

    Returning To ARK After 10 Months

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 06:26 AM PDT

    Is the s+ item collector on Xbox one?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 05:09 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel