• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 12, 2021

    ARK: Survival Evolved Opinion: Races shouldn't be the hardest missions in the game.

    ARK: Survival Evolved Opinion: Races shouldn't be the hardest missions in the game.


    Opinion: Races shouldn't be the hardest missions in the game.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 01:55 PM PDT

    Seriously, I barely managed to be beat alpha slide and glide with a second left on the clock and currently struggling with downriver run and circuit chase. These are the buggiest missions due to server lag, especially on console. I though wildcard learned from last time that they need to give more time for these missions but apparently not. Only one person on my server was able to do alpha downriver run and four for circuit chase. Please give us at least an extra 30 seconds to do these missions, in the state they're in their barely doable, and the people who completed them got lucky with the server not lagging like hell.

    submitted by /u/Delta_Spartan
    [link] [comments]

    That went from 100 to 0 real fast

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 12:35 PM PDT

    Surveillance Center Building Tutorial

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 12:32 PM PDT

    New map after gen2?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 05:06 PM PDT

    Will there be a new map after gen2

    submitted by /u/IloyoCass
    [link] [comments]

    Here’s a list I made of the Mutagen requirements for most of the tames in Ark.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 08:01 PM PDT

    This was done on Xbox, in single player. I went around and forcetamed creatures, then placed a mutagen in their inventory to see the requirement. Creature level, gender, and variant doesn't seem to effect the amount needed, but that's only an assumption, since I didn't check this for every creature. Also I only looked at the requirement. I didn't give them mutagen. Since this is Ark these numbers could be different, depending on your version or server. It's also possible that they could change in the future.

    Dodo-2 Bat-3 Hyena-4 Spider-5 Bulldog, Featherlight, Glowtail, Shinehorn-6 Compy, Noglin-8 Dimetrodon-9 Dilo, Pachy-13 Eel, Archaeopteryx-14 Parasaur-15 Moth-16 Angler-18 Pachyrhino, Centipede-21 Manta-22 Sarco-23 Diplodocus, Monkey, Raptor, Trike, Deino, Large Ferox-24 Ravager, Hesperornis-26 Carno-27 Chalicotherium-28 Pego, Dimorph-29 Stego-30 Ichthyornis-31 Maewing, Kangaroo-32 Iguanodon, Purlovia, Scorpion, Troodon, Velonasaur-33 Lystro-34 Megalosaurus, Microraptor-35 Bigfoot, Bloodstalker, Gallimimus, Morellatops-36 Terror Bird, Elk-37 Kentro, Megalodon-38 Rhino-40 Kapro, Diplocaulus-41 Penguin-42 Loch Ness Monster-43 Dunkylo, Pelagornis-44 Horse, Unicorn-45 Snow Owl, Roll Rat-46 Phiomia-48 Sabertooth, Thorny Dragon-49 Jerboa, Small Ferox, Moschops, Thylacoleo, Crab-51 Baryonyx-52 Allo-53 Frog-57 Wolf-58 Oviraptor-60 Mammoth-62 Turtle-64 Bear, Paracer, Ichtyosaur-66 Sloth, Tropeo, Tapejara, Daedon, Spino, Space Dolphin-67 Griffon, Argy-68 Snail-69 Gasbag-72 Big Turtle-74 Basilosaur-75 Basilisk-78 Pteranodon, Bronto, Mantis, Sheep-79 Rock Drake, Magmasaur, Wyverns(Fire, Poison, Lightning, Ice, Tek)-82 Doedicurus-83 Beaver, Otter-84 Megalania, Crystal Wyverns-85 Squid, Rex-87 Mosa, Golem-88 Dung Beetle-90 Ankylo-93 Yuty, Mana, Tickle Chicken-94 Shadowmane-95 Quetzal-98 Giga, Space Whale-99 Titanoboa, Trilobite, Giant Bee, Coel, Piranha, Salmon, Enforcer, Strider, Titanosaur-9901 Lamprey, Leech, Vulture, Gacha, Phoenix, Reaper, Meks, Titans-Not Available

    submitted by /u/MT_Buzzkill
    [link] [comments]

    [Genesis2 - Imprinting Bug] Solution for unofficial servers with admin access.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 11:48 AM PDT

    So we've ran into this issue a few times on our cluster over the last few days, current imprint quality is set to 30% and we were getting the bug like everyone else. The issue: Completing the mission Slide and Glide applies the baby raising world buff, this buff currently overrides your server settings. Access your manager via enablecheats <password>, showmyadminmanager and scroll down the right panel to find "RemoveAllWorldBuffs".

    This will let your .ini settings take over again and you can imprint in peace.

    ***Note, there is a command for RemoveWorldBuff[string] but we've yet to find a posting of what buff = what syntax. If someone knows it please post it. Good luck all.

    submitted by /u/JuanGil_Express
    [link] [comments]

    Good stuff, made my day

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 01:52 PM PDT

    How the flip are you supposed to tame Striders?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 01:29 PM PDT

    I've been playing Gen 2 for the last week and I reaaaally want to tame a strider. I know how to get Mutagen so im good on that front but for the missions Im held up. Can you not repeat the same mission to get points or would you have to do all 51 for higher leveled Striders?

    submitted by /u/DepressionNamedSusan
    [link] [comments]

    Space resource spawns messed up on PS4

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 01:28 PM PDT

    Is anyone else having the issue with resource spawns in space not repopulating each cycle? Space is almost totally cleaned out right now.

    submitted by /u/AberrantSurvivor88
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone join me fighting Rockwell on Aberration? Xbox official pve

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 01:25 PM PDT

    I want the ascension levels for Gen 2. I have boss rexes and yutys I could bring but I don't have an ab base so I don't have any of the required trophies.

    Ideally I'd want to do the alpha fight so I can get all the levels I need in one fight.

    I could give materials to pay for the trophies and your time.

    Xbox offical pve

    submitted by /u/coscia525
    [link] [comments]

    Good mod to block dino spawns?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 04:49 PM PDT

    There are certain modded creatures that I want to block from spawning on my server. However, I only know how do these individually, line by line, in my game.ini.

    Thought it would be worth it to ask here: are there any mods that block certain dinos from spawning easily? I'd imagine there'd be something like it but haven't had any luck discovering one.

    Thanks for any help, you beautiful people!

    submitted by /u/DefinitelySteveIrwin
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to start a hardcore tribe or join one!

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 04:47 PM PDT

    Since you can't keep your structures after dying without getting invited back into the tribe I want to see if anybody is interested in play hardcore!

    submitted by /u/Syrian_Roo
    [link] [comments]

    Official PvP PS4

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 04:25 PM PDT

    learning Maewing saddle

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 03:58 PM PDT

    We're playing on a Ragnarok server with Maewings, but cannot learn the Maewing saddle, says "Learn on Genisis 2". We played Genesis 2 and had it unlocked, but still cannot make it on the other server. Help me understand thank you!

    submitted by /u/M0DDA
    [link] [comments]

    HELP (xbox series x edition)

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 03:36 PM PDT

    I've recently gotten back into ark but I cannot learn the engrams for the guns at all, I cannot even see them in the engram screen, if I search "long" only the longbow comes up and not the rifle, if I search "gun" only gunpowder, the gunpowder barrel and the flaregun show up. It appears in the engrams before I start the game, (where I can choose what engrams to allow in game and what not to) I have tried disabling and re-enabling them, trying different maps, restarting the console, deleting and re installing the game, and even tried using different accounts and I can't learn the gun engram on ANY of them. It really is making the game bordering unplayable.

    I can't even get the guns in creative and it doesn't even show it as an engram while in creative mode, I can give myself the guns with commands but i can't give myself blueprints which is what I really want for a really grindy playthrough.

    If it helps this is right during the time of genesis two being released.

    Any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/I_ate_a_CABBAGE
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know when or if transfers will be allowed from gen 2 to other ark maps?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 11:49 AM PDT

    Wana move some stuff over to crystal isles thanks

    submitted by /u/MrBenLad
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best way to tame a a quetzal solo

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 03:08 PM PDT

    I'm on single player and I found a decently high quetzal what would be the best way to tame it

    submitted by /u/IcEFirEwaterDragon
    [link] [comments]

    Way to Trigger Structures on a Timer Loop?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 03:03 PM PDT

    So I'm doing some breeding, I have some S+ Mutators to get more mutations but I obviously cant trigger the mutator manually every 5 minutes when im out getting metal and whatnot. So I wanted to know if there was like a keypad that had a timer on it and would continue to send a signal out every time the timer ran down then it would start up again. Is there something like that?

    submitted by /u/BrianBurgers
    [link] [comments]

    How can I unlearn the tek engrams

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 12:38 PM PDT

    I used the cheat cuz i was lazy after mindwipe, any way of reversing?

    submitted by /u/herpnatwitch
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel