• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 13, 2021

    ARK on Xbox One Tribe or Server Weekly Sticky Thread

    ARK on Xbox One Tribe or Server Weekly Sticky Thread


    Tribe or Server Weekly Sticky Thread

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 09:58 PM PDT

    Looking for a tribe or server? Looking to advertise your server? This is the Weekly Thread for you!

    submitted by /u/snarksneeze
    [link] [comments]

    Too far from host?!

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 02:22 AM PDT

    When I play with my friends and I go into a cave it always says "too far from host" and moves them to right next to me. Is there a way to fix this?

    submitted by /u/BenBoBaggins97
    [link] [comments]

    Here’s a list I made of the Mutagen requirements for most of the tames in Ark.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 07:59 PM PDT

    This was done on Xbox, in single player. I went around and forcetamed creatures, then placed a mutagen in their inventory to see the requirement. Creature level, gender, and variant doesn't seem to effect the amount needed, but that's only an assumption, since I didn't check this for every creature. Also I only looked at the requirement. I didn't give them mutagen. Since this is Ark these numbers could be different, depending on your version or server. It's also possible that they could change in the future.

    Dodo-2 Bat-3 Hyena-4 Spider-5 Bulldog, Featherlight, Glowtail, Shinehorn-6 Compy, Noglin-8 Dimetrodon-9 Dilo, Pachy-13 Eel, Archaeopteryx-14 Parasaur-15 Moth-16 Angler-18 Pachyrhino, Centipede-21 Manta-22 Sarco-23 Diplodocus, Monkey, Raptor, Trike, Deino, Large Ferox-24 Ravager, Hesperornis-26 Carno-27 Chalicotherium-28 Pego, Dimorph-29 Stego-30 Ichthyornis-31 Maewing, Kangaroo-32 Iguanodon, Purlovia, Scorpion, Troodon, Velonasaur-33 Lystro-34 Megalosaurus, Microraptor-35 Bigfoot, Bloodstalker, Gallimimus, Morellatops-36 Terror Bird, Elk-37 Kentro, Megalodon-38 Rhino-40 Kapro, Diplocaulus-41 Penguin-42 Loch Ness Monster-43 Dunkylo, Pelagornis-44 Horse, Unicorn-45 Snow Owl, Roll Rat-46 Phiomia-48 Sabertooth, Thorny Dragon-49 Jerboa, Small Ferox, Moschops, Thylacoleo, Crab-51 Baryonyx-52 Allo-53 Frog-57 Wolf-58 Oviraptor-60 Mammoth-62 Turtle-64 Bear, Paracer, Ichtyosaur-66 Sloth, Tropeo, Tapejara, Daedon, Spino, Space Dolphin-67 Griffon, Argy-68 Snail-69 Gasbag-72 Big Turtle-74 Basilosaur-75 Basilisk-78 Pteranodon, Bronto, Mantis, Sheep-79 Rock Drake, Magmasaur, Wyverns(Fire, Poison, Lightning, Ice, Tek)-82 Doedicurus-83 Beaver, Otter-84 Megalania, Crystal Wyverns-85 Squid, Rex-87 Mosa, Golem-88 Dung Beetle-90 Ankylo-93 Yuty, Mana, Tickle Chicken-94 Shadowmane-95 Quetzal-98 Giga, Space Whale-99 Titanoboa, Trilobite, Giant Bee, Coel, Piranha, Salmon, Enforcer, Strider, Titanosaur-9901 Lamprey, Leech, Vulture, Gacha, Phoenix, Reaper, Meks, Titans-Not Available

    submitted by /u/MT_Buzzkill
    [link] [comments]

    Tek helmet

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 04:20 PM PDT

    Why no Workey my helmet

    submitted by /u/Additional-Specific9
    [link] [comments]

    Just got these three

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 03:09 PM PDT

    Is it just me or do the space dolphins just not fucking work at all? Every other animal works fine but as soon as I get on the space dolphin I can’t turn it or slow down or anything,it just immediately starts going in a straight line and I can’t stop.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 03:36 PM PDT

    HELP (xbox series x edition)

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 03:38 PM PDT

    I've recently gotten back into ark but I cannot learn the engrams for the guns at all, I cannot even see them in the engram screen, if I search "long" only the longbow comes up and not the rifle, if I search "gun" only gunpowder, the gunpowder barrel and the flaregun show up. It appears in the engrams before I start the game, (where I can choose what engrams to allow in game and what not to) I have tried disabling and re-enabling them, trying different maps, restarting the console, deleting and re installing the game, and even tried using different accounts and I can't learn the gun engram on ANY of them. It really is making the game bordering unplayable.

    I can't even get the guns in creative and it doesn't even show it as an engram while in creative mode, I can give myself the guns with commands but i can't give myself blueprints which is what I really want for a really grindy playthrough.

    If it helps this is right during the time of genesis two being released.

    Any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/I_ate_a_CABBAGE
    [link] [comments]

    Beehives not anywhere

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 03:16 PM PDT

    So I am playing on a server (hosted by nitrado) and there are no beehives on any map whatsoever. I've talked to members on the server and they believe that the hives are invisible. Anyone know why this is? And if so, is there a solution?

    submitted by /u/UKZaR
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel