• Breaking News

    Monday, June 7, 2021

    ARK: Survival Evolved Tek Bow can damage Turrets outside of Turret Range

    ARK: Survival Evolved Tek Bow can damage Turrets outside of Turret Range


    Tek Bow can damage Turrets outside of Turret Range

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 10:22 AM PDT

    Noglins revert tames to wild allowing re-taming /w bonus levels

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 04:22 AM PDT

    Noglins revert tames to wild allowing re-taming /w bonus levels

    So this happened.

    I was alone on a Shadowmane and got killed by it. When the mind-control buff expires while no player is in range, the dino reverts to wild instead of tamed.

    You can then re-tame with taming bonus. The points applied while levelling the tame originally seem to be retained and other traits such as mutations seem to also be retained.

    I play on a modded server and the admin force tamed to resolve it, but we did start taming it to track it via the tame tracker. It might also work on official, i have no idea. I imagine this will lead to people running around with almost max level dinos in under a day, so gl wildcard

    https://preview.redd.it/ly7ybna7wt371.png?width=845&format=png&auto=webp&s=fd4c9660ddff5e99259c0b6467a381d4f34f7da1

    submitted by /u/WarlowAus
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a command to complete a mission in Genesis 2?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 07:26 AM PDT

    Hi, I play singleplayer and I'm starting to run into missions that I can't do alone. These missions are about 20x more bearable than the Genesis part 1 missions, but ARK is very much a multiplayer game and I am but one guy. I can make the hunt missions work at the higher levels (just barely) but I definitely won't be able to do the Gauntlet mission at Alpha and there's a 0% chance that I'll be able to do the Star Dolphin mission at like the beta level.

    EDIT: I forgot to say what my questions even was. Is there a command that lets me complete the mission? The command to complete the Genesis part 1 missions doesn't appear to work here. I'm pretty sure that it's impossible to do the majority of the alpha missions alone, that's why I'm asking. I will be sure to give them a legitimate try, but there's just no way.

    submitted by /u/Med_Down
    [link] [comments]

    What dinos can be Net Projectiled? - Genesis Part 2

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 12:24 PM PDT

    Cannot Retrieve Address Error

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 05:45 AM PDT

    Anyone getting this error this morning? I logged into Val and tried to transfer to Gen2. Game booted me out right after giving me the address error.

    submitted by /u/legomn
    [link] [comments]

    Another "cool feature" from Wildcard for Ark Genesis 2

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 10:33 AM PDT

    Hello again guys, two days ago I posted a highly controversial post regarding some of the exploits that lead to our tribe being wiped the first day of ark despite having 20 tek turrets + 30 normal turrets by simply being mind controlled by a Noglin and emptying our generators. You can find more info on this here:

    https://www.reddit.com/r/playark/comments/ntixkw/ark_genesis_2_is_insanely_broken_these_are_two/

    Nevertheless, after raging and crying for a couple hours, we went on full farm mode and rebuilt a new base, managing to build 8 tek turrets + 10 normal turrets. We also placed a tek shield around to avoid being attacked. Well, we went offline for literally 30 minutes to see our base being raided using 2 Tek bows. We built on a cave with x6 damage multiplier, and despite the fact that turrets ARE INTENDED TO DESTROY ARROWS from the Tek bow, there is a bug that causes this to not always work, which means that your turrets are destroyed by 1-2 arrows if you are in a cave and approximately 10-15 arrows outside.

    As always, I am posting a video (not mine) on how to reproduce the issue, to raise awareness.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1jXo2RaXD4

    At this point we have decided to stop playing since there is nothing we can do besides being online 24h in complete psychosis to not leave your base alone for 30 minutes or go afk without being locked by multiple doors despite behind behind a grid with 50 turrets in it full ammo.

    I know Wildcard won't give shit as always, but this is too much for me so I am posting here to raise awareness with the hope that Wildcard thinks again about their shitty release and decide to open new servers after their existing ones are dead and controlled by the guys exploiting the most.

    submitted by /u/Hawix
    [link] [comments]

    The "swap fists/free-hands" input on PS4 is bugged

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 06:45 AM PDT

    It's been like this for a while now, but at some point in the last year one of the updates changed the controls in a such a way that it broke one of the player functions. On PS4. Pressing L1+R1 at the same time unequipped your current weapon and freed up your hands. This was useful for a few reasons, but now the combination seems to be L1+Up (on the D-pad). The problem is that L1+Up is also the "whistle here" function, so you'll end up moving your tames if you press it. So basically you can't use it unless you're not near your tames.

    I had hoped they would fix it when Genesis 2 dropped, but it still seems to be an issue. I hope they fix it soon.

    Also, idk if this was always the case but the audio on Genesis 2 is pretty messed up on PS4. Specifically the federation suit jetpack sounds cut in and out really harshly. I only really noticed it when I wore headphones though.

    submitted by /u/Peacelovefleshbones
    [link] [comments]

    Unofficial Genesis Part 2 --- Lots of RAM Used

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 08:07 AM PDT

    Greetings!! Quick and easy here for dedi admins... Have you been able to positively effect RAM usage on Genesis Part 2? My typical load on ANY other map is <5g.... Genesis Part 2 is > 12G... I'm hoping a patch comes in fairly soon.... That extra RAM isn't cheap lol...

    submitted by /u/I_T_Gamer
    [link] [comments]

    Maewings lay eggs of every quality level meaning no more need for egg laying dinos (except special)

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 12:14 PM PDT

    My Twitter is @ThatArkGirl if you're interested in my other findings 🤗

    submitted by /u/abbiedesu
    [link] [comments]

    Genesis 2: Thylacoleo Saddle BP Location?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 08:05 AM PDT

    Title. Which mission has a chance for thylacoleo saddle bps in Genesis 2?

    submitted by /u/easteregger19
    [link] [comments]

    How to get Tek Engrams on Genesis 2?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 09:23 AM PDT

    I know we have to fight bosses to get them on other maps, but I don't know how to on this one. We have a Tek Rifle and a ton of element, but we can't use it because we don't know how to learn the engram. This is on an unofficial pvp server by the way.

    submitted by /u/EpicForevr
    [link] [comments]

    I can't keep my Ark open

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 11:34 AM PDT

    I can't keep my Ark open

    Ok, so when I try to play Ark, it opens normally, but when i try to enter any of my saves, they start loading, and this whole text appears. I thought it was one of the mods I had installed, so I unnistalled all of them, but it didn't solve my problem. I just want to play my game. Pls help

    https://preview.redd.it/i2mky8dk0w371.png?width=474&format=png&auto=webp&s=ab6e13a2e2a78fd89b89de8cbe5fbdd634c5f727

    submitted by /u/Fancy_Championship62
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else have a big where exiting a shadowmane makes it float in the air and unable to move?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 08:49 AM PDT

    Just tamed my first shadowmane walked it back to base the got of it then floated a few feet into the air now when I get on and try to ride it it cannot move at all the only way I can get it to move is the teleport attack then it walks as normal until I get off of it again. Anyone else had this issue and any idea on how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/Dragonfuryflame
    [link] [comments]

    SOLO Out of the Frying Pan... (Alpha, Beta & Gamma)

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 10:22 AM PDT

    Where Genesis 2

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 12:57 PM PDT

    Couple questions from a returning player

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 12:57 PM PDT

    I've just come back to ark for the first time since about 2017, new system new everything and am feeling a little confused

    I've looked it up and there's now a story and I kinda understand how the world progression works but not everything. It says I can get the new worlds with the season pass but there's also a genesis season pass, do I need to buy two season passes to access the full game?

    I've also seen achievements talking about ascensions? What are those?

    Was also wondering if there is PS to PC crossplay as there seem to be conflicting articles about that.

    Thanks all, sorry for mobile formatting lol

    submitted by /u/Actually-Reddit
    [link] [comments]

    Vivarium questions

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 06:46 AM PDT

    I've been searching and there isn't a whole lot of current information out there on the Vivarium other than this https://ark.fandom.com/wiki/Mod:Structures_Plus/S%2B_Vivarium

    all the youtube videos out there only focus on producing eggs, which is something I really don't need.

    Right now I'm using the S+ mutator to breed griffins, as they produce element shards. however I'm wondering at what point will I get diminishing returns with only one vivarium.

    " Resources are generated at a base interval of 15 minutes, with each additional cryopod adding 20 seconds "

    If each dino adds 20 seconds to the timer, what's the optimal amount of griffins to add before I should be building a new vivarium and adding them to that instead?

    Also, what exactly does this mean?

    "The base quantity is scaled by the dino's drag weight, from 0.1 (dodo) to 3.0 (titan)"

    Does this mean the larger the dino the more resources it produces? what are the largest dinos for each category that I should be focusing on?

    And lastly, if anyone else is using this mod, what resources are worth maxing a vivarium out for? My next plan is to tame and breed phoenix's for black and silica pearls, but is it worth it to dedicate other vivarium's for basic resources like metal, meat, wood, crystals ect ect.

    I'm interested to see what everyone is using them for, so far I'm loving the amount element I'm getting, but I'm interested to see what everyone else is doing with them.

    submitted by /u/MTA427
    [link] [comments]

    Can you play co-op split screen on servers speficly on ps4

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 08:34 AM PDT

    So I want to get ark i have the money but google searches didnt answer my question so now im here. So please lend me your wisdom (:

    submitted by /u/Jyoto27
    [link] [comments]

    Settings to make the game fun for normal people?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 02:31 AM PDT

    I've recently bought a dedicated server and gotten my friends to grab the game while it was $10. I havent played since Aberration was new and there's a lot of content to explore if you're completely new to the game. We've played about 12 hours on a Ragnarok map (custom settings) and I'm already struggling to get them to stick with the progression of the game. This group loved Valheim and 7 Days to Die (Darkness Falls modded server) so I thought Ark would go over well. Now they are bringing up little stuff that I just took for granted as part of the progression, like why it takes mutton to tame compys but sheep cant be tamed without vegetable cakes, or the fact that any predator will just fuck you up if you arent wearing flak armor (which we wont be able to make for a while).

    I don't care about the PVP balance they obviously made this game thinking of, I just want my friends to have fun and not quit because it is too unrewarding and cryptic. I also want us to stand a chance against the bosses without having to go through "official server" levels of bullshit to get there and win. I've already cranked XP gains way up and cut dino taming time way down, as well as tamed dino hunger rates (so we dont have to worry about things starving while we game). I upped engram points by an additional 50% so we can play with furniture and played around with player stats per level to lessen the annoyance of carry weight and up our health. I upped tamed dino health and cut wild dino health to make combat less hellish (hoping that doesnt mess with torpidity/tranquilizing too much, still need to test it out).

    What else can I do to make the game a much smoother experience for people who arent already obsessed with it like I am?

    Edit: Oh, I also took out Giganotosauruses because they exist for top tier PVP and otherwise are just course hazards. I can re-add them if people want later but nothing will turn my friends off this game like a giganoto destroying all our shit in a classic "Ark moment"

    submitted by /u/RoyalHummingbird
    [link] [comments]

    Autlearn Gen2 Engram ini sharing to you!

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 08:26 AM PDT

    Was doing some coding for my server and figured i'd share it with you guys in case you needed it too!

    EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_Canoe_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=8) EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_Milkglider_Saddle_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=19) EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_LoadoutMannequin_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=23) EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_AmmoBox_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=29) EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_Boulder_Fire_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=35) EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_NetGun_Ammo_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=43) EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_EggIncubator_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=89) EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekCropPlot_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=104) EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekSecuirtyConsole_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=108) EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekHoverSail_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=112) EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_SpaceDolphin_Saddle_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=120) EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekExosuit_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=101) EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekPistol_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=120) EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekCanteen_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=120) 
    submitted by /u/DGwar
    [link] [comments]

    I love Ark but hate it at the same time

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 12:04 PM PDT

    So recently I have been playing this game called Ark. My brother got it back when it was popular and I played it and it was mad fun. I continued to play but I was told that Conan Exiles is better. I said no way and I continued playing Ark but I realized some glaring issues with the game. I love ark and I still play it, but I literally have no clue why it runs so bad. My computer is not 'god-like' but its moderately good. I run Apex Legends with no difficulty however Ark runs extremely slow for me. To continue the bugs. Dinosaurs glitch through roofs when you step on it, sometimes dinosaurs float in mid-air, and you can get stuck in buildings in the point where you have to rejoin. I wouldn't have a problem because they don't effect the overall gameplay, but when I was playing I realized that you could literally transfer dinos. This was gamebreaking. I was playing in a "The Island" Server and some mf brought a big giant dragon. They breathed on my base and it was destroyed. This allows the game to mostly rely on other people on your server not being a dooche, but people online can be mad toxic. And most of the guys with these huge dragons don't destroy new bases for the loot, they get nothing besides satisfaction that they have the jesus dinosaur that literally smites.

    *Also the devs don't fix bugs :(*

    submitted by /u/TheGiantGay
    [link] [comments]

    Noggin control question.

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 11:02 AM PDT

    I read that it can also control survivors. So can you control someone, have them walk behind their own death wall and turn off their turrets? Also, does it work on logged out or unconscious players?

    submitted by /u/jamerperson
    [link] [comments]

    Megalania Dino Drop Inventory Component

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 06:44 AM PDT

    Would anyone know the Class String for the Megalania's Dino Drop Inventory. I can't seem to find it no matter where I look.

    submitted by /u/DazzaX
    [link] [comments]

    Torpor missions gen2

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 06:06 AM PDT

    Has anyone figured out how to do those missions on alpha? i even tried in SP with a 700% longneck and it barely does anything? is it bugged or something im missing?

    submitted by /u/BlueOzzie
    [link] [comments]

    Am i able to kill a summoner?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 08:39 AM PDT

    I am on Singleplayer using the official SP mode setting, i have a pack of 10 level 342 bred 6 melee mutation shadowmanes each with 58.7k health (44 base levels-44 level ups) and 1.6k melee (46 base levels-44 level ups), they usually hit for 1k by themselves and up to 2.5k in a group with all their buffs (mate boost, pack boost, roar boost) and each is strong enough to kill a level 150 wild giga individually.

    normally i wouldnt be worried but literally everyone i see talk about them always says to just run if you see one and i am worried if it has an op mechanic like super bleed, killing you off your mount, etc or if my shadowmanes could even fight it because it may not get close to the ground to attack like flyers normally do and instead just spam summons and projectiles from afar.

    submitted by /u/ZiggyH99
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel