• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 28, 2021

    Ark PS4 How do I craft ascendant saddles in the smithy when there is no smithy space for all the crafting requirements?

    Ark PS4 How do I craft ascendant saddles in the smithy when there is no smithy space for all the crafting requirements?


    How do I craft ascendant saddles in the smithy when there is no smithy space for all the crafting requirements?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 12:58 AM PDT

    Is there any reason the night vision doesn’t work on tek binoculars, or am I doing something wrong?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 10:04 PM PDT

    Pressing R1 seems to be how toggle night vision on/off, but nothing happens when I do it. It just remains off. Tried looking it up, but I've found nothing that indicates it's a bug.

    submitted by /u/Mastengwe
    [link] [comments]

    Flyers leveling is bugged?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 06:10 PM PDT

    It didn't work when I tried to allow it in my game, despite checking the box where it ask me to allow it. Does anyone know if that is fixed now or is not working?

    submitted by /u/Aromatic-Date4141
    [link] [comments]

    What to do now?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 09:48 PM PDT

    Hello everybody! I currently play Official PvE (i hate PvP so pls don't suggest that) but i have been playing basically daily for a little over 2 years and i'm just at a loss of what to do now.. I love Ark, but I am so bored with it :( i was hoping Gen2 would bring back my passion for the game but it failed.. i only get on to breed/get meat for R-Gigas. i have beat every boss possible, including various cave bosses on Rag and all the titans & even alpha Gen2 already lol.. i'm a solo tribe now (friends left me for other games lmao) so that's probably why i'm so bored now but i'm not sure.. i'm assuming others have had this problem, what did you guys do to get out of this rut? or what do you suggest for me to get out of it? thank you all in advance!

    submitted by /u/lilghosty22
    [link] [comments]

    Ark PVP Structure Decay Questions

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 10:36 AM PDT

    So I got a Nitrado PS4 server for myself and a friend not too long ago and we've just gotten to the point where we made a generator and the generator is constantly losing health and needing repairs. I typed 'false' on every setting that has to do with building/structure decay in PVP in the game.ini but I'm still seeing the generator decay. I don't wanna have to babysit the thing and it's the only object that's doing this so far, but we have a fabricator, smithy, industrial forge- things I would THINK would be decaying but aren't. Does anyone know what setting would make it so the generator stops losing health? Any help is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/ConcernedBagel
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel