• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 24, 2021

    Ark PS4 I want to buy genesis but when I try it says it’s unavailable

    Ark PS4 I want to buy genesis but when I try it says it’s unavailable


    I want to buy genesis but when I try it says it’s unavailable

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 04:53 PM PDT

    Hi I play on ps4 and I need a name for him I love this dino

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 02:14 PM PDT

    Do nitrado servers auto-update?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 09:05 PM PDT

    I recently got a nitrado server on PS4 for myself and a friend and after the update today it has yet to come back online, as it's still on the previous version. Has anyone else had this issue? Or am I missing something that I'm supposed to do to update it myself?

    submitted by /u/ConcernedBagel
    [link] [comments]

    Play on PS4 and ps5

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 06:14 PM PDT

    I'm sorry I'd this has been asked, but I've looked and have seen quite what I'm looking for. Just recently got a PS5. I want to use my PS4 as a dedicated server to play nom tethered with my friend. I have a digital copy of the game with ps plus. I have two other accounts on the PS4 that have can play online because of my ps plus. Can I/how do I use my PS4 to set up a dedicated non tethered server so that I can play on my PS5 and he can join.

    I can't seem to find a clear answer on if this is even possible or not

    submitted by /u/gridlock1024
    [link] [comments]

    Finding a corpse in Space

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 01:24 PM PDT

    I got one-shotted by a Voidwyrm on Gen2 and died. I tried to get my stuff back because I had so much valuable stuff (I had around about 30 Mutagen) and so do you guys have any advice for trying to find my corpse? I have a pic of the death cords, but flying around for 3 hours I still can't find it. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/MicrowaveGoMm
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel