• Breaking News

    Monday, July 19, 2021

    Ark PS4 Weekly Tribe /Server Recruitment Thread

    Ark PS4 Weekly Tribe /Server Recruitment Thread


    Weekly Tribe /Server Recruitment Thread

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 08:00 AM PDT

    Tribe, Official, & Unofficial Server recruitment here. Please limit your recruitment comments to once a week and report any violators. (Responding to others with your server information outside of your weekly recruitment post is fine).

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Opinions?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 03:18 PM PDT

    low levels on dif 7.5

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 08:24 AM PDT

    So I was out seeking for both doedics and rexes to start the build of a new base and was seeking for level 100+ as usual, but as always the highest I could get was a low level 20.

    What can I do to avoid being 2+ hours seeking for a level 100 doedic?

    submitted by /u/TheODDmaurixe
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone in this group have a ps5? I have a question I need answered.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 09:05 AM PDT

    Ark meta

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 09:54 PM PDT

    I'm fairly new to ark and I know there's a meta of how people build up so fast especially as a solo could anyone tell me what the do?

    submitted by /u/Donte42069
    [link] [comments]

    Otters spinning

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 05:57 PM PDT

    i have otters on wander because i made a little spot to watch them swim around but all they do is spin in circles unless they're on land how do i fix them if i can?

    submitted by /u/LongjumpingPeanut9
    [link] [comments]

    Blue screen crash at start screen

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 08:35 PM PDT

    I just updated to ver 2.62 and it immediately crashes on start screen with error CE-34878-0

    I've tried a bunch of fixes on the net and tried uninstalling and reinstalling but none work. Is anyone else having this problem or know how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/Mythologicalized
    [link] [comments]

    Thanks

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 04:25 PM PDT

    Thank you to the people that helped me on my wyvern egg post I now have a level 120 lightning wyvern and will brutally slaughter more parents to steal their eggs.

    submitted by /u/nogodpleaseno142572
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel