• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 31, 2021

    ARK: Survival Evolved Why is this so accurate?

    ARK: Survival Evolved Why is this so accurate?


    Why is this so accurate?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 12:40 AM PDT

    Can you keep the singleplayer world on while you are logged out?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 09:45 AM PDT

    If i can, what type of gamemode should i pick? I want stuff to progress while im not there.

    Like cookers and forges continue making items, dinos laying eggs and such..

    submitted by /u/TspoonLady
    [link] [comments]

    Tried to Solo a Titanosaur with a Wyvern - (Singleplayer-default)

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 01:01 PM PDT

    Join us or else

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 12:54 PM PDT

    Thoughts about the Dinopithicus abilities?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 07:33 AM PDT

    god dammit wildcard

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 11:57 AM PDT

    Breeding levels all over the place?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 07:54 AM PDT

    I have two Therizinosaurs, who have hatched a number of eggs that seem to be all over the place with their levels (unmutated) the levels are 32, 31, 17 and 23? I'm unsure how breeding works but I am very confused on the insane differences in levels on the babies. Am I missing something here?

    submitted by /u/Lozmet
    [link] [comments]

    SOLO Raiding Genesis Ocean Pillar For Cluster Alpha

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 09:13 AM PDT

    S+ Propagator

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 09:03 AM PDT

    Anyone else having issues with breeding certain dinos?

    Specifically i'm having problems with aberrant otters. I actually have had issues breeding them in the past vanilla too but they don't seem to interact properly.

    Uploading and downloading them seems to do the trick, but it screws up the breeding timers

    submitted by /u/Nexrender
    [link] [comments]

    dino fight

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 09:03 AM PDT

    How am I located so quickly and easily?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 08:43 AM PDT

    Good morning, folks

    So, a preface before I get to the point: I stopped playing around the beginning of 2020. I had recently gotten married and shortly after my wife and I were expecting our first child. Granted, prior to marriage and family life, I sunk countless (probably 4k or more) hours into this game from the time it was first accessible in Beta for Ps4. I loved this game from the beginning, although had my issues with the direction of it since then. Needless to say, the changes in my life required me to move to boosted servers as I could no longer devote the time needed for base upkeep in official. I have not kept up with the changes of this game since early 2020.

    This leads me to my question. Since I have been back playing here and there, yes in boosted server, I notice that any rat hole I find, on any map, I am located within 12 hours, and wiped out completely. This was never a problem in the past. You could find a nice little rat hole, get set up, and move forward. Now, I am finding that people are easily able to locate you anywhere - very quickly I might add. I don't know if this some form of admin abuse, or if there is newer gear or animals that can locate people?

    I would appreciate any insight on this, and also any advice to counter it?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/npane171
    [link] [comments]

    Memes

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 11:39 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel