• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 14, 2021

    ARK on Xbox One I am playing on official Ragnarok server and planning boss fight with Broodmother, so if I cryo my rexes and them to The Island, Can I take them for boss fight right away or do I have to wait for some time?

    ARK on Xbox One I am playing on official Ragnarok server and planning boss fight with Broodmother, so if I cryo my rexes and them to The Island, Can I take them for boss fight right away or do I have to wait for some time?


    I am playing on official Ragnarok server and planning boss fight with Broodmother, so if I cryo my rexes and them to The Island, Can I take them for boss fight right away or do I have to wait for some time?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 11:48 PM PDT

    Is there a way to increase the max level of the players/tamed dinos?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 01:40 PM PDT

    Is there a way to increase the spawning of the dinos?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 10:39 AM PDT

    LFT

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 09:43 PM PDT

    LFT SMALL TRIBES Character 134 (ALL BOSSES AND ANCENTIONS) ALL DLC GAME 18 HOURS A DAY EU SPAIN LITTLE ENGLISH I AM FARMER AND BREEDER Experience being Alpha in ice cave, alpha tree I am a literal exclave 8k hours Pass personal information (steam id ect) Very good in PVP 18 years No school or Work Samu__#2605

    submitted by /u/Salamamder123
    [link] [comments]

    People can be mean

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 11:35 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel