• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 15, 2021

    ARK on Xbox One Tribe or Server Weekly Sticky Thread

    ARK on Xbox One Tribe or Server Weekly Sticky Thread


    Tribe or Server Weekly Sticky Thread

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 09:58 PM PDT

    Looking for a tribe or server? Looking to advertise your server? This is the Weekly Thread for you!

    submitted by /u/snarksneeze
    [link] [comments]

    I am playing on official Ragnarok PVE server, I transferred my T-Rex to the Ark Data on the Blue Obelisk and switched server and went to The Island but when I went to the obelisk to get my T-rex it wasn’t in Ark Data, does anybody know why?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 12:26 AM PDT

    Home is Where the Pouch Is Glitched

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 02:33 PM PDT

    I've searched and searched and searched for an answer but still never found one, so I'll try posting and see if anyone can help me.

    I'm trying to do the mission "Home is Where the Pouch Is" on Genesis and it's broken. Last time I tried a few days ago it was on Beta and we lost, the baby Procoptodon died. Now every time we try it, on any difficulty, the mission starts and the baby is at 0 health. There are no indicators for us to find him. We have reset the private server we share and this still hasn't helped. We even tried waiting the whole 20 minutes to lose again and still nothing.

    Does anyone know a fix for this?

    We are on Xbox One by the way.

    submitted by /u/Aware-Lavishness3877
    [link] [comments]

    https://discord.gg/affinityark

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 12:10 AM PDT

    Having issues with transferring, can you help?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 01:26 PM PDT

    I have a bunch of dinos I'm trying to transfer off of valguero, when I select the dino it says "are you sure ittl delete etc" then when I press yes nothing happens and the dino is still there. I've tried a few things like unclaim then claim, changing tribe governing to personal owned tribe ridden, cryopod then relseass and I haven't transfered anything in over 24 hours. I can't transfer items to the world I want to transfer to so I have to transfer the dino itself. All on official pve xbox.

    submitted by /u/tetsuyaXII
    [link] [comments]

    Sky box or nahh?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 05:13 AM PDT

    I've been playing for eight months all in, and I've lost some decent bases. This morning I logged in and have been wiped again, oh well. Learnt enough to have back up.

    I'm interested in this Skybox deal I keep reading about, is it still on option these days or has the bug been fixed. I'm seeing a heap of mixed reports. Many thanks. Bob.

    submitted by /u/Copernicusness
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel