• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 31, 2021

    ARK: Survival Evolved How many turrets do you need to safely keep a raider on a managarmr away?

    ARK: Survival Evolved How many turrets do you need to safely keep a raider on a managarmr away?


    How many turrets do you need to safely keep a raider on a managarmr away?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 03:33 AM PDT

    I've been wiped by a solo managarmr twice nice, last time he just walked through 3 turrets

    submitted by /u/Bonelesszeeebra
    [link] [comments]

    FPS problems with quite strong rig

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 08:54 AM PDT

    Inflatable Rex Run! [Event]

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 10:00 AM PDT

    Just started playing Genesis 2, haven't played the first.

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 06:20 AM PDT

    I started with Tek Armor but the armor rating was only 20 for each, is it worth keep over flak? Obviously it's better because of it's abilities but provides no protection unlike Flak. I got metal and Flak pretty quickly tbh so I didn't really even get to use it. I will keep it around since it has no durability but has all the abilities and can do good damage with the punch and running into this with the super speed. I just want to know if I should wear it over flak or should I carry both around lol, it'd be annoying cause of the weight but I'll put much points into weight. I'm tempted to say f the federation tek and use Flak since that will actually keep my alive when fighting big strong things while the Tek only use is the abilities as of right now. Is there anything else I should know about this map, like tips or anything since I didn't play the first one lol. Looks like a great map tbh.

    Thanks! Appreciate any feedback and tips!

    submitted by /u/ConcertDickie
    [link] [comments]

    Which Map do you 100% Hate, and Why?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 09:19 PM PDT

    Whats your favourite dlc for ark?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 05:47 PM PDT

    I have now played all available dlc fully through and I can say aberration is my favourite this is because of the no flyers changing the way you have to play and move. But I'm curious to know what's you guys favourite dlc, and why?

    submitted by /u/0ofroggito0
    [link] [comments]

    Ragnarok Lava Cave Strategies?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 03:24 AM PDT

    I'm doing the lava cave soon, on a slightly boosted unofficial server. I have 40 fortitude and 400HP. We have acces to 349% sawed-off shotguns and 600% armor flak so creatures aren't a problem. We plan to kill the golem with a Velonasaur as they are very strong against it. But I wondered, would I be able to skip the jumps with a flyer in a cryopod? It's not a problem if not, I have done the jumps before but it would make it so much easier. Also any other tips or ideas?

    submitted by /u/Captain_Price_WZ
    [link] [comments]

    Please help!

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 11:43 AM PDT

    I keep trying to download an update for Ark but it keeps restarting and saying disk write error. I just wanna play the game.

    submitted by /u/MasterJRG
    [link] [comments]

    What Dinos should I use for the Titans?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 05:00 PM PDT

    I'm a new player ark and I started on extinction right now I have a pteranodon and yuty but I also have a couple eggs and just needed help with what dinos I should bring

    submitted by /u/Soulseeker128
    [link] [comments]

    What is the Tek Weapon damage % cap on Official Servers ?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 10:50 PM PDT

    On Official servers, what is the dmg % cap on Tek Weapons ? Is it the same 298% as normal weapons or is it lesser ? And if less, can you use your crafting skill to get higher % on those Tek weapons ?

    submitted by /u/NoobGamer880088
    [link] [comments]

    Ark installation size?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 05:44 PM PDT

    Wondering what everyone's install size is on pc. Currently ark is taking 330gb of my ssd. I think that's a bit more then it should be

    submitted by /u/xGoods
    [link] [comments]

    Ark Gen 2 Farming Easy 2K per HOUR Mutagel NEW - ark survival evolved

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 08:17 AM PDT

    ARK Memes

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 10:20 AM PDT

    Does this teaser make you want to watch actual video?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 03:34 AM PDT

    Easiest Boss?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 01:20 PM PDT

    Me and my friend want to defeat a boss for tek engrams. What would be the easiest boss? I have good rhinos, I also don't like getting many artifacts. So what would be the best boss for us?

    submitted by /u/CriticismExtension32
    [link] [comments]

    Genesis Part 1 constant crashing & loss of items

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 04:57 PM PDT

    So far I've crashed in every biome, on uploading, during missions...And the result most often is my character dying with no corpse, items lost in a dino inventory when uploading character crashes.

    Any method to recover lost items? Admin commands exist but they cannot replicate the exact god-tier items I had from either BPs or dungeon loot. The .ark files in Saved folder sadly won't work this time, as I just transferred items from another map to Genesis and jumping back in time for over a day of progress means I'd just lose other set of items if I rollback the Genesis files.

    With full certainty I can say that Genesis Part 1 is the worst map Wildcard has ever made, with no effort spent to fix anything in it. I can't fathom how am I supposed to enjoy the game when I face constant random crashing that will punish me for existing in variety of manners. Not my kind of fun to never die in Genesis so far (if discounting random crash deaths with no death messages), but still losing stuff worth ten deaths randomly.

    I play with Single Player settings if that matters.

    submitted by /u/Regnum_Lux
    [link] [comments]

    Petition for Ark to fix Windows 10 version having NO MUSIC

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 04:37 PM PDT

    That's right, windows 10 ark (which is the same as ark xbox one, just on pc) has no music. Boss fights have no music, fighting dinosaurs have no music, there's no night time music or day time music. It really makes windows 10 version lack atmosphere, especially in boss fights. Imagine fighting the king titan, it would be pretty bland without any music. I am pretty sure it's been like this since the release of Windows 10 ark. So I am making this post to let people know, we should all tweet wildcard for them to fix it, because I know I am not the only one that hates this issue on Windows 10! (I know theres plenty of other issues that people want fixed, whether this "petition" works or not, it's worth a shot!)

    submitted by /u/Master_Piece1322
    [link] [comments]

    alguien me podria decir un spot para small trives poco conocido para poder crecer y jugar tranquilamente si puede ser en el mapa de crystal isles estaria muy bien

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 01:53 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel