• Breaking News

    Friday, August 13, 2021

    ARK: Survival Evolved Some people are just mean

    ARK: Survival Evolved Some people are just mean


    Some people are just mean

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 11:35 AM PDT

    ark death

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 11:09 PM PDT

    Help cant level up

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 02:50 PM PDT

    Does anyone know why I wasn't able to place the walls on the right the same way the are on the left? They're all on wooden fence foundations but the walls on the right wouldn't give me the option to change positions. Any help appreciated

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 09:09 PM PDT

    A dino on the roof is worth 2 in the bush... or something.

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 04:11 AM PDT

    Breed Rock Drakes and movement speed leveling?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 11:31 PM PDT

    Me and a friend use Hosthavoc to Play all the story maps in order. We just got to aberration and got rock drakes. To me, Rock drakes are basically aberrations wyverns so i feel like we should be able to breed them. Not only that in the game.ini files on the server i have speedleveling as true and im able to level speed in any flyer besides rock drake. Does anyone know some easy fixes to these issues without causing problems with the mods we have? is there a command i could put in the ini to force allow drake breeding?

    Mods: S+, Ultra Stacks, Auto Engrams, Spyglass V2, Dino Storage V2

    submitted by /u/ToxicPixel216
    [link] [comments]

    How do you turn off cryo sickness and structure pickup?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 01:29 AM PDT

    We rented a nitrado server, and are curious and we are dumbasses so.....

    submitted by /u/Skyplayerdragon123
    [link] [comments]

    Are bosses the same difficulty as official on single player?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 03:36 AM PDT

    Hi, I was wondering if bosses are easier on single player than official even with single player settings OFF. And if so how can I make the bosses as strong as official?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Averagewomanheh69
    [link] [comments]

    Help im stuck on too of the map

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 10:50 PM PDT

    Can I get wyverns on The Island

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 02:30 AM PDT

    I have a dedicated server for my friends and I. my friend asked me if I could cheat in some wyverns in to the game a just put them in random spots for him to find. I wouldn't mind doing that but I dont know if it would work, if someone could tell me if wild wyverns would lay fertile eggs in a random place that would be helpful.

    submitted by /u/Xperson1231
    [link] [comments]

    (OP) GENESIS 2 Liopleurodon Is OVERPOWERED? The answer is YES! Buying 300 Red Tier 3 Crates!

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 04:56 AM PDT

    Memes

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 02:39 AM PDT

    An ARK Discord Bot

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 12:25 AM PDT

    Scout is a bot much like Defense Unit, that shutdown, but improved. Scout can: - Query Servers | Retrieve player counts, player lists, etc. - Calculate Crafting Costs | e.g. ,craft 7 tek replicator. - Calculate Fuel Runtime | Need to know how long 7 element will last on a radius of 10 in your TEK Generator?

    And so much more for free!

    Invite it to your server and play around with it!

    Invite Link

    Server Query Preview

    Craft Command Preview

    submitted by /u/Extra-Register-8853
    [link] [comments]

    Tether distance

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 07:18 PM PDT

    Is there a way to remove the tether distance on ark entirely? I'm playing on a non-dedicated server with a friend of mine on the center and every time I step into the water I get yeeted across the map by the tether distance regardless of the actual distance I am from him. It makes doing simple tasks like hunting for fish or trying to tame a megalodon extremely annoying since he has to be with me at all times if I want to be anywhere in the water or a cave.

    submitted by /u/xBig_SETHx
    [link] [comments]

    Are Chalicotheriums stronger than Stegosaurs?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 06:17 PM PDT

    Can someone Help explain how long day and night is if I use Thes settings

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 01:27 PM PDT

    I have a terrible memory but i have this setting from my ARK server that i used to run but for the life of me i cannot recall how to tell how long this is in real life - if i sat at my PC playing how long would it be before I saw the moon again

    DayCycleSpeedScale=0.21115 NightTimeSpeedScale=1.9333 DayTimeSpeedScale=2.0 
    submitted by /u/Hasukiken
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel