• Breaking News

    Monday, February 28, 2022

    ARK: Survival Evolved ASM Increase Alpha Crystal Wyvern spawn rate

    ARK: Survival Evolved ASM Increase Alpha Crystal Wyvern spawn rate


    ASM Increase Alpha Crystal Wyvern spawn rate

    Posted: 27 Feb 2022 05:40 PM PST

    Does anyone know how to increase the spawn rate of the alpha crystal wyvern? We have only found one in the 3 months that we have been running this server. We are using Ark Server Manager and it doesn't come up in the list of dinos in the dino settings section.

    submitted by /u/Remp12
    [link] [comments]

    What is the worst/most difficult cave on land in your opinion? (The Island)

    Posted: 27 Feb 2022 07:39 PM PST

    Just walked out of the upper south cave with severe PTSD regarding how different it was compared to the south cave, since that was previously the only cave I traversed. Did not know I would get hypothermia until I was wedged deep into the cave with little more than leather armor and 2 raptors.

    A little curious on how much worse the caves could get, because from what I've learned from playing ARK, it can get much worse.

    submitted by /u/ASleepyB0i
    [link] [comments]

    Recovering a character

    Posted: 27 Feb 2022 02:18 PM PST

    I usually play on my desktop, but I'm away from home and tried to play with my laptop. I can't play as my character. It made me make a new one. My character is still alive and in base. Same steam account, nitrado server. Is there a way to get back to being my original character?

    submitted by /u/bjibberish
    [link] [comments]

    Breeding Question

    Posted: 27 Feb 2022 11:21 AM PST

    Breeding Question

    Hello all,

    Yes I know, another breeding question. I am pretty new to Ark and playing on a private server with some friends and we have many modifiers boosted. I have learned a lot here and on YT in regards to breeding, though it is still slightly confusing. I am using Dododex and Ark Smart Breeding to accomplish my goals.

    I am attempting to create a super bear. I have successfully found my breeding pair and created all same stat females. I began breeding until I got my first melee mutation in a female offspring. I then bred her back to the original male breeder until I got a male with the melee damage mutation. I then bred this mutated male to all of the female same state breeders and produced another melee mutation. Here is how it looks:

    • BL Breeder (M) + BL Breeder (F) = Breeding Females XX (F)
      • BL Breeder (M) + Breeding Females XX (F) = BL MUT1 [+1DMG] (F)
        • BL MUT1 [+1DMG] (F) + BL Breeder (M) = BL MUT1 Father [+1DMG] (M)
    • BL MUT1 Father [+1DMG] (M) + Breeding Females XX (F) = BL MUT2 [+2DMG] (F)

    As you can see, my "BL MUT2 [+2DMG] (F)" being born has created the same scenario I got for my original mutation since it is a female. My question is: Do I breed my +2 Mutated female back to her father (BL MUT1 Father [+1DMG] (M)), or do I breed her to the original father (grandfather) of this bloodline (BL Breeder (M))?

    Edit, pic of my breeding setup!:

    https://preview.redd.it/2pjrzqb4jfk81.png?width=1729&format=png&auto=webp&s=54c75f9a19a9afceffd7e33200d07e732cc1ca21

    submitted by /u/config_this
    [link] [comments]

    Help with beehives🐝

    Posted: 27 Feb 2022 05:16 PM PST

    I'm currently on scorched earth and I've been searching for beehives in the caves. I've found a few but they had no queen and there is none left but when I go back to get more there is none spawing is there a way to fix this?

    submitted by /u/Dry-Association1268
    [link] [comments]

    can't hear players in game

    Posted: 27 Feb 2022 04:53 PM PST

    (my first post, btw) I play ark on the microsoft store version and I can't hear people in game. I see the thing that pops up to indicate someone is talking however I cannot hear them. I can hear my friends just fine and they can hear me. But when I try to talk to someone random, i just can't hear them.

    submitted by /u/warzom
    [link] [comments]

    Weird flickering effect

    Posted: 27 Feb 2022 10:43 PM PST

    Weird flickering effect

    So ive got back to ark again and well u see these white particles?

    Whenever i go against the sun and walk these just flicker up on the ground is this normal...

    As soon as i look away they dissapear.

    Or what is wrong does someone now how or if i can fix that?

    https://preview.redd.it/hccy2twdsik81.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=b5df1ece6965868cc64e282f8c1bc30dee50477a

    submitted by /u/Ivor_Amlug
    [link] [comments]

    Why don't most of my dinos *ever* need food, but occasionally one will starve to death?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2022 10:20 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel