• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 27, 2022

    ARK: Survival Evolved Bit Later

    ARK: Survival Evolved Bit Later


    Bit Later

    Posted: 25 Feb 2022 09:51 PM PST

    Admin abuse at its fondest!

    Posted: 27 Feb 2022 12:23 AM PST

    It's pathetic I ended up helping a server grow just for the owner to repeatedly admin abuse and then when called out on it she says stop being a salty cry baby and then tells the alpha of the server (who is her old friend) to go wipe your bases and helps them do it by telling them everything going on AND THEN kicks us after her alpha tribe gets far enough inside the base just downright sad honestly enjoyed the server a lot only to have it ruined by the owner

    submitted by /u/DarkPhantomAsui
    [link] [comments]

    do otters crypod can pregger ark?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2022 10:18 PM PST

    What map for exploring caves? Single player offline. No flyers.

    Posted: 26 Feb 2022 10:23 AM PST

    Hey guys. I have 200-300 hours in ark, all on the island. But I've never stepped foot in a cave or done a boss. I've read that the island is the best map for caves and bosses, but I feel kind of burnt out on the island because I've played it so much. Although I want to play without flyers from now on, so maybe it would be a new experience.

    I'm hoping to do all the maps eventually and do every cave and defeat every boss, so I guess the point is moot, but I don't know where to start! I really am mostly interested in exploring caves.

    I tried playing the lost island on the PS4 because I saw it had a lot of caves, but it's so laggy and my dinosaurs are just polygons almost 100% of the time, so despite it looking like a great map, I might have the wait on that.

    Any advice is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Porty9900
    [link] [comments]

    Weapons aren't working at all.

    Posted: 26 Feb 2022 07:24 PM PST

    I just started playing, my weapons aren't showing damage and letting damage be done. The blink rifle works but not the destroyer part. How do I fix it. I tried restarting the game. Uninstalling and reinstalling.

    submitted by /u/HIDDEN-MYSTERY21
    [link] [comments]

    Help with breeding shadowmane

    Posted: 26 Feb 2022 06:57 AM PST

    So i have 3 shadowmane. 1 is male and 2 female. I tried to breed them but nothing. They dont even have a heart above them.

    submitted by /u/MasturbatorKec
    [link] [comments]

    Bak Files

    Posted: 26 Feb 2022 01:54 PM PST

    I want to ask is .bak files necessary or can I delete them?

    submitted by /u/LuayKelani
    [link] [comments]

    Where are all the level 500+ Rexes spawning on the Lost Island? I know this has been asked before, I just want to make sure i'm looking in the right spot

    Posted: 26 Feb 2022 07:09 AM PST

    Anyone with experience with Dino Storage V2

    Posted: 26 Feb 2022 08:00 AM PST

    I'm running into an issue with the folders in the terminals where if one person in the tribe makes a folder in one only that person can put Dinos in it. When others try to move some into it, it appears that they had but if they close the terminal then open it back up it was where it was at prior. We have tried this in multiple terminals and all do the same thing. We have even tried after inputing the server admin password to the same result. Is there a on ini code that stops this or just a bug.

    submitted by /u/Remp12
    [link] [comments]

    it was fun when it lasted

    Posted: 26 Feb 2022 12:56 AM PST

    Cannot hear boss fight music or fight music. (Can hear menu music and the music is up to 100% in menu)

    Posted: 25 Feb 2022 08:24 PM PST

    Unofficial Server Dino Spawn Help, Ragnarok

    Posted: 25 Feb 2022 10:21 AM PST

    For some reason my rented server on Ragnarok doesn't have anything spawning what so ever in the deep ocean. No dunkleo's or anything at all. Same thing with our red woods- their entirely barren. No wyvern spawns other than ice, no gigas or titanosaurs, and hardly even any rexes. I have adjusted alot of settings, but I haven't done anything that should effect dino spawns- infact I even increased the amount of dino spawn weight to try and see if it would force those spawns but theres been no change. It's Primitive+ too for those wondering. I've never encountered this problem before with rag and it's alittle staggering. I have dino wiped multiple times as well, so I am unsure what to do to fix this

    submitted by /u/LichlordAzoth
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel