• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 20, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved - Bred some Xmas colors in my mana line, ain't he a beauty?

    ARK: Survival Evolved - Bred some Xmas colors in my mana line, ain't he a beauty?


    Bred some Xmas colors in my mana line, ain't he a beauty?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2019 08:42 AM PST

    My best coloration for a wyv

    Posted: 19 Jan 2019 08:08 PM PST

    Why can’t I pick people with my snow owls then?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2019 04:10 PM PST

    New member of the family is about to wake up

    Posted: 19 Jan 2019 11:40 PM PST

    First time on The Center, and I'm having a grand old time...also the raptors are kicking my ass...

    Posted: 20 Jan 2019 07:07 AM PST

    Huge fan of the game and a jeweler so I made a TREX pendant for myself with rubies for blood

    Posted: 19 Jan 2019 04:26 PM PST

    Wyvern colors

    Posted: 19 Jan 2019 08:57 PM PST

    Looking for a good ps4 pvp server. Preferably balanced drops and under 50x harvesting. High population

    Posted: 20 Jan 2019 06:50 AM PST

    Self explanatory

    Posted: 20 Jan 2019 12:48 AM PST

    XboX One - Beginner looking for PVE Server

    Posted: 20 Jan 2019 09:41 AM PST

    Basically title. Looking for a chilly PVE Server for XboX One. I can speak german and english. Sadly I haven't got a Headset for my XboX - but I could join a Discord via PC.

    Would appreciate suggestions. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Noeq
    [link] [comments]

    Perimeter 2: New Earth [Download] 50% Off

    Posted: 20 Jan 2019 09:32 AM PST

    ALLIANCES / TRIBE MERGE (XBOX ONE PVP OFFICIAL)

    Posted: 20 Jan 2019 09:24 AM PST

    Looking for alliances to build our tribe as well as help others grow. We spend most of our time on the island. Have wyvern(s) and more. More info can be given if you are interested. If your tribe is in the stage of heavy breeding / cloning , we would definitely be interested. Even if traded for turrets / heavy turrets / .

    submitted by /u/jayosut
    [link] [comments]

    sorry for the bad video quality and the discord overlay, but im just really curios what i just found, can someone tell me? thanks!

    Posted: 20 Jan 2019 09:21 AM PST

    Recruiting tribe members (XBOX ONE PVP OFFICIAL)

    Posted: 20 Jan 2019 09:14 AM PST

    Looking to add members to our tribe. We have 3 active members, and are in position for a lot of growth. Need loyal members who are active and willing to work. More details will be shared, but I do not want to give to much away as to draw attention. On the island.

    submitted by /u/jayosut
    [link] [comments]

    Possible to run ARK with this hardware?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2019 09:09 AM PST

    Can I run Ark with this low end hardware: I5 520m and radeon 5000 series and 8 gb ram?

    submitted by /u/computerfreund03
    [link] [comments]

    Difficulty is confusing.

    Posted: 20 Jan 2019 08:54 AM PST

    I have my difficulty set to something like 9999999999999999 or something and have max difficulty on, and ive wiped the server and still finding level 15's! Help?

    submitted by /u/Dark-_-Legacy
    [link] [comments]

    Any1 got breeding pair tuso for sale pm me

    Posted: 20 Jan 2019 08:20 AM PST

    Does the cloning chamber take damage?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2019 03:57 AM PST

    What can damage it? If it is damaged during cloning does cloning stop?

    submitted by /u/AberrantSurvivor88
    [link] [comments]

    So sick of the bug,i live in the swamp so you can guess how often this happens.

    Posted: 19 Jan 2019 02:59 PM PST

    x(

    Posted: 19 Jan 2019 07:29 PM PST

    anyone know why this official server is named "NOTHING"? its not unofficial.

    Posted: 19 Jan 2019 10:40 PM PST

    A few problems I can’t figure out and need help with

    Posted: 20 Jan 2019 07:16 AM PST

    1. Whenever I spawn into a singleplayer on SE, i'm automatically level 103 with a bunch of boosted stats. I can't find what setting I messed up for this to happen.

    2. On Xbox one whenever I try to make a procedurally generated ark, it crashes before finishing creating. Can anyone get those to work? I'm on the original Xbox one

    submitted by /u/Kyle73001
    [link] [comments]

    Ark Angel's 12x Harvest 12x Tame PvP Server

    Posted: 20 Jan 2019 07:14 AM PST

    Started the server 1/15/2019, Just added a grace period as of yesterday. It's a week long. I have a shop, an economy, starter kits, events, ect. Currently I am the only one running my server but I am open to applications on our discord. Join the server for those details.

    submitted by /u/kd_001
    [link] [comments]

    Larger taxidermy statues?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2019 03:26 AM PST

    So, playing on an Official Server I noticed a few tribes have taxidermy mounts outside their base with full scale Rexes, Gigas and even giant humans! But whenever I place a dermis on my large mount, it's more of an adorable size than what I've seen elsewhere.

    Is there something I'm missing? (aside from the obvious 5 extra metres of height!)

    submitted by /u/Gorwyn
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel