• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 27, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved - Specimen Implant Prop I 3D printed and painted last year.

    ARK: Survival Evolved - Specimen Implant Prop I 3D printed and painted last year.


    Specimen Implant Prop I 3D printed and painted last year.

    Posted: 26 Jan 2019 08:27 PM PST

    Just another day in ark

    Posted: 27 Jan 2019 06:49 AM PST

    ,

    Posted: 27 Jan 2019 08:04 AM PST

    That’s some how more terrifying

    Posted: 27 Jan 2019 07:35 AM PST

    -

    Posted: 27 Jan 2019 06:44 AM PST

    Help, i can't tame him (satire)

    Posted: 26 Jan 2019 09:19 PM PST

    Anyone else??

    Posted: 26 Jan 2019 12:39 PM PST

    Tek teir hotel

    Posted: 26 Jan 2019 09:51 PM PST

    Me when I get my first tame on the island. Expecting the game to be easy.

    Posted: 26 Jan 2019 12:57 PM PST

    Ark PVE cluster 60 slot maps!

    Posted: 27 Jan 2019 07:51 AM PST

    Hey guys my name is Brad I am 22 years old and I am setting up a 3 map (Rag, Abe, ext) PVE cluster. Each map will have 60 slots. Only mods will be S plus and platforms plus, and a Stacking mod. The Rates will be 2.5x gather, 5x taming, and fast breeding like the syntac popular youtube series. Let me know if you are interested.

    I am a fair Admin and will be doing the monitoring myself. I am a long time Server Owner on Xbox but Have Recently Switched over to PC. This Server Cluster is brand new and didn't begin until 1/26/2019. I am open to all suggestions. This Cluster will never wipe and I will always update the day updates come out. This server is meant for adults and childish trolling will not be tolerated I aim to create a community that helps each other, and can self moderate each other. I will only get involved when it is deemed absolutely necessary.

    Once we become more established we will add more maps.

    We now have a Discord Page, here is the link

    https://discord.gg/EtyPYxh

    We are new Please take a chance and grow with us and I promise you won't be disappointed.

    submitted by /u/Bradsooner
    [link] [comments]

    I tried doing a command and now all this is on my screen. How do I get rid of it?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2019 09:02 AM PST

    I have a question for you guys.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2019 08:46 AM PST

    Do you think now with Atlas and all thats happening with the endgame that ARK will die? Do you think the devs are going to abandom the game or something like that? Because i heard something about a new free map called Crystal Islands on PS4 and havent noticed anything new from the Dev team. Sooo what you think? You think they will keep adding updates? Or they will abandon it?

    submitted by /u/Pablopapum
    [link] [comments]

    Ark Survival Devolved

    Posted: 27 Jan 2019 06:13 AM PST

    Please Help Urgent

    Posted: 27 Jan 2019 07:03 AM PST

    I recently have stumbled along this glitch, I can no longer play ark because of it. When trying to load into any offical Server it onky loads PrimalGameData_BP then proceeds to kick me out and says ive disconnected via timeout. I have reinstalled the game multiple times, reset my playstation to factory settings and tried yet nothing works. Please someone try help!!

    submitted by /u/HOWL186
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody got any links that they could direct me to that are in charge of mega tribes recruitment? I’ve been playing ark for 2+ years and love the game. Recently took a break from official as EVBH wiped my tribe lol so I’ve been playing unofficial for a few months. I’ve been in mega tribes before ��

    Posted: 27 Jan 2019 09:45 AM PST

    Resource Base Help

    Posted: 27 Jan 2019 09:43 AM PST

    I'm playing on the Center (single player), and I've been building bases that are positioned to help me get each specific resource. I've got one on volcano island for making massive amounts of gunpowder (it's also near the hidden cave with silica pearls). I also have a metal and berries base on the top of the north east island, and another on top of a mountain near the lower river on the east side of the map.

    Are there any large metal deposits closer to volcano island, and are there any other recommended locations for specific resource farming?

    submitted by /u/abx1224
    [link] [comments]

    We are borg. This took awhile

    Posted: 27 Jan 2019 09:38 AM PST

    Hitting geysers in extinction be like

    Posted: 26 Jan 2019 02:41 PM PST

    tips on how to get the artifact of the strong

    Posted: 27 Jan 2019 09:05 AM PST

    anyone have any tips on how to do that hard ice cave for the dragon artifact

    submitted by /u/djdowjevdjdb
    [link] [comments]

    PvP is ruthless

    Posted: 26 Jan 2019 09:05 PM PST

    Tell me why you'll get ran up on for the 4 stone and stack of thatch in your inventory.

    submitted by /u/Black-Dolos
    [link] [comments]

    What's better

    Posted: 27 Jan 2019 08:55 AM PST

    I have a acendent 700 damage pickaxe I was wonder what's better to use that or a anky?

    submitted by /u/jacob_3
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel