• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 20, 2019

    Ark PS4 What’s the best way to get black pearls?

    Ark PS4 What’s the best way to get black pearls?


    What’s the best way to get black pearls?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2019 06:41 AM PST

    I would like to know the best way to get black pearls as I play on a server with an admin shop and the currency is black pearls. I need a lot of them. Could someone help?

    submitted by /u/akaSerenity-
    [link] [comments]

    Gigano or Reaper ? ��

    Posted: 20 Feb 2019 02:55 AM PST

    Tek Armor color schemes

    Posted: 20 Feb 2019 01:49 AM PST

    Me and my mates are doing a contest to see who can get the best looking tek Armor anyone got any ideas?

    submitted by /u/COBLITZ
    [link] [comments]

    Center official silica pearls

    Posted: 20 Feb 2019 04:17 AM PST

    Looking for some decent silica pearl locations, deep sea has been to much of time sink. Looking for coords to either river locations or anything else that wont bog me down

    submitted by /u/gmcivor
    [link] [comments]

    Any places and caves that are similar to swamp cave that makes u need the gas mask?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2019 11:43 AM PST

    Reapers

    Posted: 19 Feb 2019 01:32 PM PST

    I've been impregnated by 2 reapers so far, both have picked me up and dropped ne instantly and not given me a baby. Can someone explain this please

    submitted by /u/ZombieHellDog
    [link] [comments]

    Just a quick question.

    Posted: 19 Feb 2019 04:07 PM PST

    I was wondering if anyone could show me a good underwater teleporter room, design as I have a really good base and all i need is a tele but i want it to be neat. :)

    submitted by /u/akaSerenity-
    [link] [comments]

    Free anky

    Posted: 19 Feb 2019 06:47 PM PST

    Anyone got an anky I can have I don't mind bout level just need it for metal farming

    submitted by /u/lendog420
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel