• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 20, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved - Titanosaur Base, with 4 levels, landing Bay, fabrication area w/ replicator and industrial forge, guest quarters, captains cabin, landing bay, generator room, upper landing pad, cooking/dining area and greenhouse with beehive

    ARK: Survival Evolved - Titanosaur Base, with 4 levels, landing Bay, fabrication area w/ replicator and industrial forge, guest quarters, captains cabin, landing bay, generator room, upper landing pad, cooking/dining area and greenhouse with beehive


    Titanosaur Base, with 4 levels, landing Bay, fabrication area w/ replicator and industrial forge, guest quarters, captains cabin, landing bay, generator room, upper landing pad, cooking/dining area and greenhouse with beehive

    Posted: 20 Feb 2019 03:20 AM PST

    Titanosaur Base, on an old boosted/balanced server

    Posted: 20 Feb 2019 04:16 AM PST

    Finally figured out how to use the orbital camera to show off the Rex we captured last night.

    Posted: 19 Feb 2019 10:55 PM PST

    Not my bird or tame but thought it should be shared. So beautiful!

    Posted: 20 Feb 2019 07:42 AM PST

    There seems to be something wrong with my quetz...

    Posted: 20 Feb 2019 05:08 AM PST

    Victorian Explorer's Mansion, S+ Beta build

    Posted: 20 Feb 2019 08:51 AM PST

    I miss this wyvern, lost it to a server wipe.

    Posted: 19 Feb 2019 12:02 PM PST

    I made a American ravenger

    Posted: 20 Feb 2019 04:12 AM PST

    Lost my first two Dinos, Ollie and Oxenfree, have kept their egg in a preserving bin until today. Couldn't be more proud!

    Posted: 20 Feb 2019 01:08 AM PST

    F

    Posted: 19 Feb 2019 05:07 PM PST

    So we made Gary

    Posted: 20 Feb 2019 10:32 AM PST

    Those sweet veggie cakes

    Posted: 19 Feb 2019 09:41 PM PST

    Every time for me :(

    Posted: 20 Feb 2019 08:16 AM PST

    PS4

    Posted: 20 Feb 2019 07:26 AM PST

    I wasn't expecting the greatest graphics on a ps4 but the frame rate... really? Is there really nothing I can do to fix it. Just kind of disappointing.

    submitted by /u/BonesBroberg
    [link] [comments]

    New Wyvern

    Posted: 19 Feb 2019 10:38 PM PST

    New Wyvern

    I saw someone post a photo of their wyvern they lost when a server wiped I than go hatch an egg I was given aaaaaaand what ya know I found his wyvern

    https://i.redd.it/89yqw0165oh21.jpg

    submitted by /u/ThiPamda
    [link] [comments]

    Follow up to the 3 wolf pups, 2 bear cubs

    Posted: 19 Feb 2019 04:12 PM PST

    Console bug

    Posted: 20 Feb 2019 10:39 AM PST

    So my buddy and I play on console. He has PS4 I have XBoxOne. Since the latest up date both of our games has a stuck bug. Meaning randomly and pretty often, the character will simply freeze. As if he's falling. We've tested in both consoles in single and multi single. Does ANY one have any insight on this. It's sucks when this happens in a battle. And it's always the same amount of time. About 5 secs.

    submitted by /u/CowboyShadow
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know trading discords on pve and pc?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2019 10:38 AM PST

    Title, got a lot of stuff I would want to trade.

    submitted by /u/Scutch_Leo
    [link] [comments]

    Looking For Tribe - Small Tribes

    Posted: 20 Feb 2019 10:36 AM PST

    Hey guys! So I'm level 102, I have defeated hard rag boss... I'd like to join a tribe. I prefer a tribe that's already a bit built up. However, I also want a tribe that I can PVP with. I grind a lot, however, PVP is really important to me.

    I play on PC, Small Tribes, and I play NA.

    I have 1.6k hours on PC, and around 1k on Xbox. I play everyday, however, I work... So somedays I play less than others.

    In order to prove that I won't inside anyone, please place me in a lower group that has no permissions so I can efficiently prove my loyalty.

    I just want to PVP with others, and become friends.

    Again, I have tek engrams, and I'm level 102... So I can bring a bit to the tribe. Just hit me up on Discord, if you're interested.

    Ghosty#5313

    submitted by /u/feavyr
    [link] [comments]

    S+ for Nitrado Server

    Posted: 20 Feb 2019 10:32 AM PST

    I am helping a friend set up a Nitrado Server for PS4. Is it possible to add S+ structure onto a Nitrado Server for PS4. I have read you can't add it to console server, but Nitrado is a PC server. Just would like to know if anyone has done this yet.

    Thanks community

    submitted by /u/zillafreak
    [link] [comments]

    Is this mutation?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2019 02:44 AM PST

    [PC Server][PVP][75x] WIPE 07/02 Secret Ark Server PvP 75x WildExtDinos/Shop/Kits/Events/Quests/Rewards + MORE!

    Posted: 20 Feb 2019 10:12 AM PST

    Hey everyone

    Since a few weeks ago i was looking for a good server to play on with a couple of my friends and after spending a few seasons on other servers i felt it was time to fix all the issues with the others I watched one server ask people what they would like as the rates of the server everyone wanted 75x but admin overrulled and put it 25x making peoples opinion worthless I aim to change that and so much more!I have setup an ark server recently and would love new players to come and join for some FUN!. There is plans to have fun community events on the server but we will have community feedback before we add them There is no limitations on tames etc so feel free to tame as many gigas and quetzals as you wish !! however there is a tribe limit of 350 total dinos per tribe

    Server will be wiped every 4-6 weeks depending on population

    If anyone is interested feel free to check it out or join the discord or whatever :)

    Here is more details about the server

    Name : WIPE 07/02 Secret Ark Server PvP 75x WildExtDinos/Shop/Kit/Events/Quests(This may change later but for now it will do)

    XP: 75x

    Taming: 75x

    Breeding: 75x

    Harvesting: 75x

    Max Wild Dino Level: 300

    Tribe Limit: 10 Players

    STARTER KITS: YES!

    Ingame Shop: YES

    LOOTBOXES: Yes

    Website: http://secretark.shop

    MODS: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1655786052

    Server is currently not cluster however does have ext dinos spawning on the map :)

    Heres the details to connect to the server and discord

    STEAM: steam://connect/45.34.5.126:27015 DISCORD: https://discordapp.com/invite/vgDXunj

    Hope to see you ingame soon!

    submitted by /u/TheeDeeJay
    [link] [comments]

    Game was 10x more fun when people weren't running around in hypersonic ice wyverns

    Posted: 19 Feb 2019 03:09 PM PST

    Managarms literally destroying ARK. Even Ragnarok maps are filled with people running in managarms and pokeballs. Kinda retarded since normal players have it content locked.

    Keep them extinction based maps only

    submitted by /u/steeljardas
    [link] [comments]

    Fixing Manas is as easy as 1, 2, 3

    Posted: 20 Feb 2019 09:31 AM PST

    1. Nerf freeze. Range, dismount and duration

    2. Nerf speed when boosted and stamina per level. This way they can't chase as easily, you can maybe escape and turrets can hit them while boosting

    3. Nerf weight so grappling to slow them down works and maybe hit all their speed so they don't zoom so fuckin' fast

    It's literally as easy as inputting some numbers and rolling out the patch. I know Wildcard doesn't care, but they don't even have to care to do something this easy

    They might still be the most powerful but at least they aren't so mind bogglingly frustrating and OP.

    bump to get to front page. Maybe wildcard will see

    submitted by /u/Pixell0
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel