• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 28, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved - Now that's a Horny Beast

    ARK: Survival Evolved - Now that's a Horny Beast


    Now that's a Horny Beast

    Posted: 28 Feb 2019 08:07 AM PST

    Ice wyverns should take no damage from ice

    Posted: 28 Feb 2019 05:18 AM PST

    In a similar fasion to fire wyverns and any fire.

    Ice wyverns should not take damage from managarmers breath.

    Thank you for coming to my ted talk.

    submitted by /u/Taprackbanggg
    [link] [comments]

    When you’re stuck at work, but Ark is life.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2019 02:13 PM PST

    Meet Igor! My newly tamed Otter! (Explanation in comment section)

    Posted: 28 Feb 2019 02:09 AM PST

    I really like this picture I took on our first Bronto ride.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2019 09:03 AM PST

    I didn't like those dinos anyways.....������

    Posted: 27 Feb 2019 10:40 PM PST

    Peta would have choice words for me.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2019 06:08 PM PST

    First Rex This Playthrough. Low level, but great smile!

    Posted: 27 Feb 2019 02:45 PM PST

    Hatching Enemy Eggs! - Ark Solo Small Tribes Episode 8!

    Posted: 28 Feb 2019 08:11 AM PST

    Seriously what would you give?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2019 07:50 AM PST

    For this game to actually get optimized? After over two years dinos still fall through the floor on login. I studder when i try to look at my whole base (even with all my tames in cryo). And I've lost well over 400 top tier dinos to DCs and general Ark fuckery (and I play PvE!). And now with their "Final installment" in the Ark universe I'm hoping against hope they spend some real time fixing some code and making these problems a thing of the past.

    S+ and kibble rework sounds all well and good and I am very excited to see what it brings to the table. But these are exactly the kind of updates I wish they would just stop doing because every single time it's a one step forward two steps back kindof situation. The game is honestly just as bad if not worse than game preview days because of these updates and their inability to work on existing problems.

    I love this game. It is by far the greatest game I have ever played with well over 2000 hours of my life sunken into it. And I will keep playing flaws and all.

    But what would you give? Personally I would respend every dollar I have ever given Wildcard. OG Ark, Scorched Earth, Abberation, Extinction, Skins and all. I would pay $150 easy just to have the game we all wish Ark could be. What about you?

    submitted by /u/TheRed6889
    [link] [comments]

    Alpha Raptor Takeover (help me please lol)

    Posted: 28 Feb 2019 08:12 AM PST

    Ok so. I got ark about a week ago and I absolutely love it. But now I have a dilema and I'm hoping someone can help. I had a small base on a little peninsula with 6 Dilophosaurus, an Iguanadon, and a Parasaur. Suddenly an Alpha raptor made its way onto my island and despite my dinosaurs efforts they were all slaughtered and im now left at my house with a seemingly unkillable raptor that wont leave the vacinity because im almost completely surrounded by water. I dont know what to do plz help lol.

    Oh also im level 23 and the alpha is level 4 I believe.

    submitted by /u/BlendedJerky
    [link] [comments]

    PVP Official Trades

    Posted: 28 Feb 2019 09:33 AM PST

    Looking to get some dinos to raise. Looking for breeding pair of paracers, stegos, megalos, manas, etc. Anything to raise on ab. Will trade hard poly, paste, bullets, metal, electronics etc. PM me

    submitted by /u/XArtOfChaosX
    [link] [comments]

    Ragnarok Server 57

    Posted: 28 Feb 2019 09:12 AM PST

    Anyone wanna come wipe APG? Official pvp

    submitted by /u/nexus2313
    [link] [comments]

    We all try to make our survivors look cool and unique, but...

    Posted: 28 Feb 2019 08:03 AM PST

    How much of a monstrosity have you ever made as your survivor?

    Hands down my favorite monstrosity of a survivor is moving all of the sliders up except for heights and lengths and turning those all the way down. As they move, it's clear how janky and messed up they look(males in particular) as they run, jump and ride.

    Little muscle man + moschops on the first days on the island 10/10, would create nightmare muscle man again.

    submitted by /u/merlinman75
    [link] [comments]

    Placing items indoors

    Posted: 28 Feb 2019 07:43 AM PST

    Don't know if I'm doing something wrong but whenever I built a structure I can't place anything inside while it has the roof on

    submitted by /u/funnydankmeme
    [link] [comments]

    General Wild Levels

    Posted: 28 Feb 2019 07:42 AM PST

    I'm newer to this subreddit, and I couldn't find the information already, so I'll ask the question anyways. I'm wondering what level of wild dino is the "minimum" level that you tend to say "worth it" for taming? I know that the level is relative, as a 150 Rex could be worse in terms of where the wild level points went then a 135. But in general, what's a good rule of thumb.

    Thanks all!

    submitted by /u/Paldo_Skycorn
    [link] [comments]

    Hatchening

    Posted: 28 Feb 2019 07:23 AM PST

    I'm somewhat new to breeding and being "good" at Ark. I am wondering what the best settings for a crap ton of fertilized eggs to get mutations. What's the best mating, egg hatch speed, and other settings related to that. (P.S. I play creative on PS4)

    submitted by /u/Chief1A25
    [link] [comments]

    MRW people say Ark mobile is shit.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2019 07:48 PM PST

    Is there any way to nerf Ichthyornis?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2019 11:32 PM PST

    I just had one of the bastards attack me and destroy 50 tranq darts and my rifle before I could get a shot off. These f***ing birds need to go.

    submitted by /u/jg325
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a cluster xbox server with OP custom drops, they should have tek stuff like element, forcefield, and a generator and maybe the armor or buildings (doesn't matter) {PVP}

    Posted: 28 Feb 2019 05:59 AM PST

    Please let me know!

    Drops should have: Tranq stuff and metal buildings or other stuff like kibble as well.

    submitted by /u/Zodiac1183
    [link] [comments]

    Ark s+ hype favorite feature?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2019 05:58 AM PST

    I love S+ never used it though but I like the hatchery and pickup features. What's your favorite features in S+.

    submitted by /u/SurvivordeArk1990
    [link] [comments]

    Running Swamp Cave with frog?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2019 05:35 AM PST

    Hey, I just saw that I have a 50 armor Beelzebufo saddle buried in my storage boxes, and I also saw around that frogs are good for the Swamp Cave, so I'm thinking of taming one. Some help from someone who ran the cave with a frog before?

    A.) If I tame a 140/145/150 one with mutton, would that be enough or is it necessary to tame with kibble and/or breed?

    B.) What stats should I look for, and level up?

    C.) What are the dangers I should be aware except for the gas and the creatures?

    I will take a mix of SCUBA and Ghillie to counter the toxic gas. I'm mostly running the cave for XP, loot drops and cement by the frog. This is official PvP and I don't have tribemates.

    Thank you for any help you can give!

    submitted by /u/Supersonic4129
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone agree that mating on official needs a boost?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2019 03:57 PM PST

    I work 5 days a week, sometimes 6 days, and I just think the time that it takes to raise a baby dino on official is just way too much, and I know a lot of other people also have to work and so official is almost impossible.

    That's why I have turned to unofficial, although I do like official rates and stats, I hate the amount of time it takes to tame and breed dinos.

    So the solution I can think of is have official servers that have maybe 5x maturing and taming.

    What do you think?

    submitted by /u/ARKUniverse
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel