• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 28, 2019

    Ark PS4 Scout deploy while riding tame = NO!

    Ark PS4 Scout deploy while riding tame = NO!


    Scout deploy while riding tame = NO!

    Posted: 28 Feb 2019 07:18 AM PST

    So I'm having an issue, and welcome any advice.

    I deployed my scout on extinction while riding my Equus. I was dismounted, have the scout status symbol in bottom right corner, but no binoculars came up.

    When I try to deploy the scout, it tells me there is already a scout deployed.

    I also cannot mount my tame anymore...

    I've done a restart (game and console) with no luck.

    I've learned that suicide would work, but I'm on Official Hardcore, so it's kind not an option.

    Thanks in advance for your help, and please heed the warning - Do not deploy a scout while riding a tame!

    submitted by /u/ptgrint
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel