• Breaking News

    Friday, March 8, 2019

    ARK on Xbox One Creatures prefer their category of Kibble or above?

    ARK on Xbox One Creatures prefer their category of Kibble or above?


    Creatures prefer their category of Kibble or above?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2019 08:30 AM PST

    This was in the notes. My question is if they prefer their kibble or above then has anyone tested it? Does that mean if I feed a creature exceptional kibble when they call for Simple Kibble, that it will do the same thing? I mean, alot of people have rex army's so that puts it down to 2 different kibbles needed in this game if that is how it works.

    submitted by /u/maniak232
    [link] [comments]

    1st time dragon question

    Posted: 07 Mar 2019 12:07 PM PST

    Ive heard guns work really well vs the alpha dragon and was wondering if throwing in a velonasaur or 2 (mate boost) along with the rexes/pig and yuty would help be worth it? Obviously they would be imprinted and have 440 base melee and we could make 90 armour saddles for them has anyone tried this? Are there any other strategies people use to defeat the alpha dragon?

    submitted by /u/Hotshotskilla
    [link] [comments]

    Which DLC to buy?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2019 02:03 PM PST

    Looking at getting either abberation or extinction but not sure which would be better, which do you prefer and why?

    submitted by /u/Andlat_Vard
    [link] [comments]

    Question About Starting A Server

    Posted: 07 Mar 2019 02:00 PM PST

    I would like to startup my own PvP server with my girlfriend and I was wondering how other admins did it?

    Did you build up your base on the server some before announcing that other people could join or did you just start fresh when others joined?

    I am asking because my girlfriend is new to ARK and she is still getting the hang of it. She has had bad experiences in WoW with PvP and she swore she would never PvP again. I have been able to talk her into playing on a PvP server, but she still wants to learn the game before I convert our PvE server into a PvP server and start from scratch.

    I have been feeling the itch to PvP because I feel as though I have no reason really to gather metal beyond tranq darts for tames and would really like to put metal to good use. There just aren't any other private servers with stats even close to what I am looking for.

    Thanks for your input.

    submitted by /u/lonegreywolf20
    [link] [comments]

    Kibble S+/ new update question

    Posted: 07 Mar 2019 07:42 AM PST

    So I've been trying to farm and figure out all this kibble stuff for awhile now. I play single player and was hoping this new S+ stuff would make things much more simple. I've researched the recipes both the old and new way but when I apply them in a cooking pot...no kibble. Does kibble not work in single play? Is there a glitch I don't know about? Does it not work on the island and only the expansions? Thanks in advance for any an all help

    submitted by /u/Hb150
    [link] [comments]

    Small question, how do you tame a griffin, I kinda need a lot of details about it

    Posted: 07 Mar 2019 07:03 AM PST

    Server Services/Hosts that aren't Nitrado?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2019 09:27 AM PST

    Debating starting up our own server and was just curious if there are other services besides Nitrado out there that folks know of and trust, or any to avoid? Ideally we'd like to be able to download our server or at least not have it 100% wiped should we take a break for a month or 2, I'm aware that is a big ask but it is a feature Minecraft realms have.

    submitted by /u/eciggy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel