• Breaking News

    Friday, March 8, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved - I built the Millennium Falcon in ARK :)

    ARK: Survival Evolved - I built the Millennium Falcon in ARK :)


    I built the Millennium Falcon in ARK :)

    Posted: 08 Mar 2019 08:33 AM PST

    Dear WildCard, please stop using the solar flair technique when I look in the sky or in the general direction of water. Sincerely, someone with too many hours in game.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2019 06:19 PM PST

    The Littlest Tek Raptor

    Posted: 08 Mar 2019 08:29 AM PST

    I don’t ever thing I’ve gotten past stone base because of alpha tribes constantly wiping

    Posted: 08 Mar 2019 09:10 AM PST

    Even on high end pc

    Posted: 08 Mar 2019 08:45 AM PST

    Who do you think would win?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2019 11:01 PM PST

    Clever Girl

    Posted: 07 Mar 2019 04:35 PM PST

    Thought I'd X-post this here as 'TheNamesGrapes' was posting his videos here. The guy has lied about being solo, has a mesh base and is in a 6 man tribe. GG LIAR.

    Posted: 08 Mar 2019 07:24 AM PST

    Love this color combo

    Posted: 08 Mar 2019 12:22 AM PST

    any permanent death pve servers?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2019 05:37 AM PST

    do ark server settings allow for this? when you die, your character and everything you built/tamed is deleted?

    submitted by /u/bullseyebob47
    [link] [comments]

    Me crying after Carno goes missing

    Posted: 08 Mar 2019 09:11 AM PST

    So When I was younger, I was playing Ark. My base was on herb island and on my travels I brought some carnivores onto my island. The server was boosted so I tamed a Carno called Tina, I think she was a male, idk. I took her for some reason across the island when I think I DC'ed and left my server running( it was single player ).When I came back, Tina was missing and I was at the base. I looked everywhere for her and eventually gave up on the search. I tamed more dinos, got my base to be bigger AND THEN I saw a green name behind an un-breakable Cliff/ rock. I investigated to find Tina with low health/food. That server has been abandoned now( if you want to call it a server ).

    Thanks for reading :3 I'm on mobile and I haven't posted before so I'm sorry if anything is wrong or stuff.

    submitted by /u/NameTakenPleaseRetry
    [link] [comments]

    Augmented Kibble

    Posted: 08 Mar 2019 09:08 AM PST

    What is augmented kibble for vs regular kibble after the update? Is it for a faster tame, or just for extinction dinos or whatever?

    submitted by /u/Drunkstation4
    [link] [comments]

    G.O.T ➡️ ARK Map

    Posted: 08 Mar 2019 08:47 AM PST

    Me spawning naked on my way to redwood to avoid the manas in the Highlands.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2019 10:29 PM PST

    When my argy slides off a cliff while battling an alpha carno, knocks me off, and we both die

    Posted: 07 Mar 2019 02:31 PM PST

    "hi"

    Posted: 08 Mar 2019 10:24 AM PST

    Kibble rework and augmented kibble

    Posted: 08 Mar 2019 10:12 AM PST

    What's going on with augmented kibble system in extinction, is that over with and gone now with the new kibble system?

    or is that still going to be a thing for extinction map only?

    submitted by /u/Valeyu20
    [link] [comments]

    Kibble rework live.

    Posted: 08 Mar 2019 09:54 AM PST

    Did aberrant spinos get the shaft again? Or is this an oversight?

    Spinos produce Large eggs(superior kibble)

    Spinos require Extra Large eggs(exceptional kibble) to tame

    No dinos in aberration produce extra large eggs.

    Spino eggs should be in the extra large category

    So you still have to either get exceptional kibble from another map, or tame a spino with mutton in aberration?

    submitted by /u/Valeyu20
    [link] [comments]

    New player. Couple questions:

    Posted: 08 Mar 2019 09:42 AM PST

    1) is there split screen on steam?

    2) if I have the game on play anywhere, can I hop onto both the pc version and the Xbox version at the same time as long as I'm on different accounts?

    submitted by /u/SomeColombianDude
    [link] [comments]

    Is extinction worth it?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2019 03:43 AM PST

    So money is tight for me atm and I'm stuck between getting extinction abberation or scorched earth I want to know your opinions on this not youtubers who glorify everything

    submitted by /u/LogikReaper
    [link] [comments]

    So... after several months this is still a thing and no fix to be seen... anyone know what can I do?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2019 05:53 AM PST

    So... after several months this is still a thing and no fix to be seen... anyone know what can I do?

    Tried everything... reinstall, verify game files, lower quality (my pc is actually good)... I used to play normally without any problems, and this seem to happen only on maps with water (Aberration for instance is fine)??

    In the past, I had to use an older Nvidia driver, but it has been MONTHS and several Nvidia patches, can't still be it, right?

    https://i.redd.it/3onjqqj6hwk21.png

    submitted by /u/Antacker
    [link] [comments]

    Thyla Leveling

    Posted: 08 Mar 2019 05:50 AM PST

    Sooo I decided to tame a thyla, and did it with cooked lamb chops cuz I saw posts about their kibble no properly working. It was 156 in the wild, 226 rn, and I've put 4 levels of speed into it so far and it's at 135%(up from 130).

    How much should I raise it in order for it to be a really fast traveling thyla? I mainly want to use it for traveling and taming, so I just want a great amount of speed, decent attack and health so if I die it can survive, and the stamina seems great off the start.

    Any tips of how much speed is enough? Any other thyla suggestions are welcome, I'm pretty new. Playing on my own server on raganrok with mostly vanilla stats.

    submitted by /u/Whiplashagainza
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel