• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 9, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved - Can’t believe I bought this breedable for 5 cryopods

    ARK: Survival Evolved - Can’t believe I bought this breedable for 5 cryopods


    Can’t believe I bought this breedable for 5 cryopods

    Posted: 09 Mar 2019 01:08 AM PST

    Not going to lie this has happened to me

    Posted: 08 Mar 2019 07:42 PM PST

    I think this is my new PVE base design

    Posted: 09 Mar 2019 12:11 AM PST

    My best buddy : Cure

    Posted: 09 Mar 2019 03:26 AM PST

    How the Alpha tribe shows up to my land after i get 500 feet from their base

    Posted: 09 Mar 2019 09:14 AM PST

    My scary looking gigas!

    Posted: 08 Mar 2019 03:11 PM PST

    Ark really cheap argentavis trap!

    Posted: 09 Mar 2019 07:55 AM PST

    Campfire makes orange dye instead of basic kibble

    Posted: 09 Mar 2019 05:42 AM PST

    This is a beginners worst nightmare in Ark

    Posted: 08 Mar 2019 11:37 AM PST

    Raiding question from a noob

    Posted: 09 Mar 2019 09:32 AM PST

    Not a total noob but new to public servers.

    I have a medium size base, starting to get dinos that can help me get resources. I log in this morning and all my resources/saddles are gone. All my walls are still up, dinos are alive. I do have a few windows in my base.

    Was this a legit raid or was it a hacker or glitch? Any thoughts would be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Dizcard
    [link] [comments]

    When you're low on stamina and have to land

    Posted: 08 Mar 2019 01:47 PM PST

    Ideas for a base

    Posted: 09 Mar 2019 10:22 AM PST

    I cleared a meadow and I don't know what to build for my base, I'm already planning on building a flyer tower on a tall giant rock. I'm on singleplayer on the island

    submitted by /u/PongoTheDawg
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any resource maps that show the locations of all the dinos as well as biomes and resource nodes?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2019 06:12 AM PST

    Like the one on the wiki, but also with dino locations. I'm playing on Ragnarok for the first time and I'm pretty lost. I'm in the north east corner of the map and I'm not sure where to go for things like redwood and snow, as well as some of the beginner herbivores like trikes. I'm hiding in my little stone hut with my vulture and phiomia hiding from argents and rexes. I probably picked a bad spot to start.

    submitted by /u/AvesAvi
    [link] [comments]

    Which do you think is better for SINGLE PLAYER Conan Exiles or Ark: Survival evolved.

    Posted: 09 Mar 2019 01:08 AM PST

    Why do people on PvE cover the world with foundations so no one else can build?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2019 09:49 AM PST

    Is there a genuine reason or are they just being jerks?

    submitted by /u/JuicyJayden229
    [link] [comments]

    Is managarmr or griffin faster?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2019 02:02 AM PST

    Exclude all other stats - damage, flexibility, health. Anyone knows which is faster?

    submitted by /u/chewtzehan
    [link] [comments]

    How do you change the language in ark on Ps4 ?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2019 09:33 AM PST

    Maybe I'm dumb to ask that but I really don't know

    submitted by /u/unknowndodo
    [link] [comments]

    [Xbox] Looking for all map cluster

    Posted: 09 Mar 2019 09:27 AM PST

    Would prefer stack mod, but other than that. I don't really care if it's PvP or PvE. Just comment rates and other useful info

    submitted by /u/aurafyyy
    [link] [comments]

    2 looking for home Xbox server

    Posted: 09 Mar 2019 09:26 AM PST

    Any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Bigb2226
    [link] [comments]

    Dino above map?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2019 05:39 AM PST

    Lost a Mana today from it going through the barrier above the map on island. My character died instantly but I didn't get a notice/log that my Mana died. Is it still up there somewhere? Has anyone had any success with getting back the Dino?

    submitted by /u/Chish-N-Fips
    [link] [comments]

    Why does Ark not fix the high graphics setting issue?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2019 10:27 PM PST

    I just upgraded my PC. Got a lot more RAM, liquid cooling, all the whistles and ropes, lastly a RTX2070.

    I download Ark, go to play it. Blue Screen.

    I was like... um... fuck. I did something wrong.
    Check everything, run diagnostics. Everything is fine.
    Restart the game again, same thing. Look it up.
    TONS of people with high end graphics cards having the same issues.

    The only fix I've found is to play the game on medium difficulty, but my PC should be able to run on EPIC. So why am I being forced to play at lower quality when one of the reasons I upgraded my PC was to play games on higher settings?

    Why isn't a patch or fix been posted/released?

    submitted by /u/MadHatler
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel