• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 9, 2019

    Ark PS4 Dossier screen not working?

    Ark PS4 Dossier screen not working?


    Dossier screen not working?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2019 03:51 AM PST

    Nitrado player spawn settings.

    Posted: 08 Mar 2019 10:24 PM PST

    Does anyone know is it possible to make it so that the server I run has new players spawn in at only one location? Essentially I want new players for the first time to spawn in at the Canyon bridge on Ragnarok when they first spawn in after creating their character. TIA

    submitted by /u/jabstep1097
    [link] [comments]

    Help a Noob Out?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2019 11:44 PM PST

    I have ark survival on the ps4. I'm trying to build and place things. Even though the thing is green it won't let me place it. What does it mean and how to I place things like structors and stuff?

    submitted by /u/dmdominatrix
    [link] [comments]

    Do PS4s cluster on the same network?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2019 07:56 PM PST

    I've got a dedicated server but have been unable to switch maps since the upload button was removed. If I run two dedicated PS4s on the network will they cluster? I've seen one thread saying yes, but only one and I'd prefer more evidence before having to get a 3rd PS4.

    I'm only interested in hosting on my consoles so don't bother posting crap about using a PC

    submitted by /u/Banshee5000
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel