• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 17, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved Dododex v2 now available on iOS and Android! Here's what's new.

    ARK: Survival Evolved Dododex v2 now available on iOS and Android! Here's what's new.


    Dododex v2 now available on iOS and Android! Here's what's new.

    Posted: 16 Mar 2019 07:29 PM PDT

    What Happened to ARK Survival of the Fittest?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2019 09:08 AM PDT

    When Ark: Survival of the Fittest was released in 2016 about 3 years ago, there were 3,000 players active at a time and tons of matches. I played with my friends nearly every day and had lots of fun even though we only won 2-3 games in our careers. We took a break for a little bit and came back seeing a lot less players than usual with only the duo and solo lobbies having any people. We played for a while longer until nobody was even joining the duo lobbies. We still enjoyed the game a lot but it was unfortunate that there were a lot less people. Eventually we noticed that it was taking up to an hour for SOLO games to have the minimum amount of players to start.

    I believe this was caused by the lack of updates, still using the old UI and having all the old creatures and I still do not know why the devs didn't tinker with it to revive the game.

    In late 2017 when popular battle royale games like PUBG, Fortnite, and H1Z1 I was excited because I thought that maybe Wildcard would revive SOTF, but this was not the case and the game has continued to die to the point where there are only 20 players online at a time.

    Does anybody know why they didn't do this? Also is anyone interested in playing again?

    submitted by /u/natetyty22
    [link] [comments]

    Can you set a tamed dino wander radius?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2019 09:20 AM PDT

    Single Player Imprinting?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2019 11:29 AM PDT

    Even after the kibble rework, my Dinos still ask for Dino specific kibble I.e. Terror Bird Egg, Is that normal? I see other people/youtube videos with other options such as cooked prime fish meat etc.

    I have all DLC's except Extinction, is that the issue?

    submitted by /u/Tygertron20
    [link] [comments]

    Why does my ceiling over my aviary only go slots away from support?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2019 09:32 AM PDT

    The ceiling over my home goes more that without support.

    submitted by /u/lore_wardn
    [link] [comments]

    Cannot make basic kibble in Industrial Cooker

    Posted: 16 Mar 2019 11:17 PM PDT

    [Xbox SinglePlayer] For some reason I can't get my industrial cooker to produce basic kibble (only one of tried so far) I have all the materials in, it's connected to water, I even put water in it with a jar to make sure and nothing. Tried it with Kairuku eggs, dilo eggs, and lystro eggs and nothing is happening. All the eggs and the cooker are from before the patch.

    submitted by /u/thackattack42
    [link] [comments]

    PLEASE BUFF GRIFFINS

    Posted: 16 Mar 2019 03:16 PM PDT

    Can we get a buff to griffins? A slight damage and HP buff???

    The original nerf was ridiculous and honestly they used to be mega fun.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/RyanIsMegatron
    [link] [comments]

    Cryo Fridge

    Posted: 17 Mar 2019 06:08 AM PDT

    Hey guys looking for a cryo fridge on xbox NA. We have some tames who are gonna die without it.

    submitted by /u/kota366
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a tribe. I have 2500 hours + I’m in 99problems, Xbox, GT: Patryksowa25

    Posted: 17 Mar 2019 02:07 AM PDT

    Any tips for defending legendary purple Drops and Element Nodes on Extinction SP?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2019 11:47 PM PDT

    So i play single player and I've been struggling to defend purple osd drops in extinction, not sure how to really go about it when solo as using velo's and things like that would just get shreded, so far I've been using a high melee mutated giga and for all other drops it has been a breeze but becauase legendary drops have so many over powered corrupted it takes a lot longer to kill them let alone be careful not to hit the drop when they're all circling around it with my giga's bite attack.

    As for element nodes they are doable but it's been somewhat a struggle to save as many as i can by the time i finish defending.

    submitted by /u/Shinigati
    [link] [comments]

    BUG....HOMO DUES SKINS

    Posted: 17 Mar 2019 01:38 AM PDT

    Completed Alpha king titan on official PS4. no skins was awarded/unlocked.

    Pretty useless boss fight in my opinion, no skins no extra 15 levels.

    waste of time

    submitted by /u/ArkReporter000
    [link] [comments]

    I made a video where I can never level up past 1, and came out with some amazing loot!

    Posted: 17 Mar 2019 08:56 AM PDT

    Rag PS4 unofficial keeps crashing - memory leak after homestead update?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2019 12:17 AM PDT

    This is what's in the log just before it crashes and reboots itself:

    [2019.03.17-04.02.21:658][516]LogMemory: Platform Memory Stats for WindowsServer [2019.03.17-04.02.21:659][516]LogMemory: Process Physical Memory: 5505.50 MB used, 6380.43 MB peak [2019.03.17-04.02.21:659][516]LogMemory: Process Virtual Memory: 6487.64 MB used, 6795.21 MB peak [2019.03.17-04.02.21:659][516]LogMemory: Physical Memory: 513737.81 MB used, 522923.84 MB total [2019.03.17-04.02.21:659][516]LogMemory: Virtual Memory: 6720.88 MB used, 134217728.00 MB total [2019.03.17-04.02.21:659][516]!!!HANG DETECTED!!! [2019.03.17-04.02.22:359][516] - FPlatformMisc::RequestExit(1) [2019.03.17-04.02.22:359][516]Log file closed, 03/17/19 04:02:22

    Anyone have any suggestions on what I can do to fix it if there is a fix because it's getting really frustrating now. Thanks

    submitted by /u/nohholmez
    [link] [comments]

    Is anyone else missing all of their explorer note as if they never existed?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2019 05:55 PM PDT

    Lovely views

    Posted: 16 Mar 2019 04:23 PM PDT

    I LOVE singleplayer, but after messing around in some of the other spacs the island is really boring me.

    Posted: 16 Mar 2019 09:06 PM PDT

    Im a decent bit into singleplayer island when recently I thought I would have some fun by spawning in creatures from other DLCs... wow. In the other expacs there are so many unique animals that each do different things. After getting ti mess around on aberration and SE servers I find the normal dinos so the Island kind of boring. I want to do singleplayer in order of story, but knowing there are way more interesting creatures besides than "Bigger with more damage" kind of makes me question if I should skip the island... Im torn on this

    submitted by /u/MrSunbro
    [link] [comments]

    Base Tips

    Posted: 16 Mar 2019 04:18 PM PDT

    Well I've done it for the 900th time. I started a new game, spawned in the "easy" areas, and built a base on the shore (78,27). It just so happens that I am next to a swamp, which blocks me off from the nearest decent supply of metal. I know the shore isn't always the best place to build, but I am looking for some ideas on where a base might be better situated, either by spawn area or by coordinates.

    submitted by /u/Kuthander
    [link] [comments]

    What in god's name is this and how did I get it?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2019 02:53 PM PDT

    What in god's name is this and how did I get it?

    It literally just showing up in my hands. I don't know what I pushed. I did not craft anything. It has 3 modes, blink, destroy, and inspect.

    https://i.redd.it/hh764pphyjm21.jpg

    submitted by /u/lore_wardn
    [link] [comments]

    Yeti Costume

    Posted: 16 Mar 2019 05:20 PM PDT

    Simple idea, let there be a Yeti costume for the creature Gigantopithecus. One way it could possibly be acquired as a drop by killing a Yeti in the game.

    submitted by /u/Ronnie-R15
    [link] [comments]

    Questions about PS4Ark

    Posted: 16 Mar 2019 01:22 PM PDT

    I've always played on PC privately, because my internet isn't the greatest. The issue is, I can very easily cheat when I almost die, or need a ridiculous amount of a single resource. Is it harder to cheat on PS4, so I can try to enjoy the game more?

    submitted by /u/Kuthander
    [link] [comments]

    Small Tribes (Recruitment)

    Posted: 16 Mar 2019 04:24 PM PDT

    We are recruiting tribemates for small tribe servers. Please see requirements. PC only.

    Requirements:

    1. 18+ (Sorry guys, we like adults.)
    2. 700+ hours
    3. Good attitude about pvp
    4. Discord and Mic
    5. Reasonable weekly playtime. 4-5 nights/days a week

    Comment below for interviews.

    Thanks,

    submitted by /u/antbarrone42
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel