• Breaking News

    Friday, October 23, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One Basilisk bombs viable for raiding?

    ARK on Xbox One Basilisk bombs viable for raiding?


    Basilisk bombs viable for raiding?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 07:51 PM PDT

    Can't locate server I've been playing on

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 02:46 AM PDT

    So, I've started playing on servers recently, but have issues finding my previously played servers. I'm playing on a player dedicated server. Does the host need to be online for me to play on it? Or am I missing something else? I was able to play for a week or so, but yesterday I couldn't join previous session. Any advice Reddit?

    submitted by /u/solesurvivor420
    [link] [comments]

    I can't read the gamertag at the bottom and I really want to be able to contact this guy please help

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 06:37 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel