• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 5, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved - Oh god oh fuck

    ARK: Survival Evolved - Oh god oh fuck


    Oh god oh fuck

    Posted: 05 Mar 2019 03:50 AM PST

    Commissioned my friend for this awesome work!

    Posted: 05 Mar 2019 05:58 AM PST

    Built a PvP Arena for my cluster and kinda liked it. It’s little dark, but I thought some of the builders here may appreciate it :)

    Posted: 05 Mar 2019 04:12 AM PST

    Every time.

    Posted: 04 Mar 2019 04:17 PM PST

    bout sums it up

    Posted: 04 Mar 2019 09:11 PM PST

    Built a boxing ring on a custom pc server just kill some time. Liked how it came out so I thought I’d share it.

    Posted: 04 Mar 2019 12:55 PM PST

    This is a gladiator arena I built on official back in the day. I thought you all might appreciate it!

    Posted: 04 Mar 2019 09:18 PM PST

    Kibble farm on homestead update

    Posted: 05 Mar 2019 05:56 AM PST

    Question for the community, what dinos will a complete kibble farm have or look like?

    Currently mine on official has Quetz, Argie, Titanoboa, Diplo, Oviraptor, Dimetredon, Stego, Kentro, Rex, Mantis, Scorp, Dodo and microraptor. Probably forgetting some, but curious what your thoughts are on what kind of dinos will get you the most bang for your buck for general taming.

    EDIT: Additionally I am disappointed at a few nerfs as far as egg requirements. Griffins: Allo->extraordinary, Quetz/rex/spino now takes exceptional, when the dinos previously used for them give superior or less. Also titanoboa and mantis eggs should at least be exceptional.

    submitted by /u/Zeraphicus
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for people to join this recently wiped server [PC] [x5-x10]

    Posted: 05 Mar 2019 09:47 AM PST

    Hey, im currently playing on a server that is very dear to me, but it is unfortunatly lacking the playercount of its former glory. It wiped a few days ago, so you can easily catch up! There is new player protection aswell for the first 72 hours :)Stuff is x5 (taming and breeding x10), with a tribelimit of 6.Would love to get to know some more people

    https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/ark/3327965

    submitted by /u/jepp5220
    [link] [comments]

    Eggs! So many eggs!

    Posted: 05 Mar 2019 09:32 AM PST

    So.. I had to move my base. Ugh. Worked since last night with a quetz and argies and just. All of my dinos really. Back n forth. Back n forth. WHY DID I CHOOSE A PLACE SO FAR AWAY?! WHY ARE THEY ALL SO SLOOOWWWW?! WHY DO I HAVE THIS MANY DINOS?! Then came the fridges. I was not ready. :( Still trying to figure out how to move 1 ton of dino eggs half way across the map, at a decent pace, without any platform saddles. Also.. Can my quetz follow my petra AND carry a dino at the same time? (What if I power boost speed during the carry?)

    submitted by /u/ProbablyOffendingYou
    [link] [comments]

    Update Today!!

    Posted: 05 Mar 2019 04:24 AM PST

    The S+ and kibble rework update is dropping on all platforms today. PC, Xbox, then PS4 is the order of who will get the updates first.

    submitted by /u/Steel457
    [link] [comments]

    Rexy questioning why he has such a boring owner :)

    Posted: 04 Mar 2019 02:53 PM PST

    I Heard We Were Showing Off Our First Giga Tames

    Posted: 04 Mar 2019 12:03 PM PST

    I’m tryna join a fun server that is on Xbox Or is crossplay anyone got any servers I could join?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2019 08:00 AM PST

    Wanted to join in and show off my first Tek tame, I call him Tony Spark.

    Posted: 04 Mar 2019 08:48 PM PST

    Actualización xbox ark?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2019 10:17 AM PST

    Que le hacen al juego cada que actulizan como ahorita

    submitted by /u/Lukeskaiwoker
    [link] [comments]

    Can dinos from another tribe get teleported instead of mine for a boss fight?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2019 09:52 AM PST

    About to do one and there are some dilos and dodos there, I have 17 rexes, yuty and Daedon, is it possible for the dodos or dilos to get teleported instead of my dinos? I'm doing it with a friend also in a alliance, he has 1 rex, will he get teleported too?

    submitted by /u/Scutch_Leo
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t respawn

    Posted: 05 Mar 2019 09:49 AM PST

    Whenever I click respawn the respawn menu appears and then dissapears. Is there a fix to this bug?

    submitted by /u/UchihaFurkan61
    [link] [comments]

    Official servers

    Posted: 05 Mar 2019 03:47 AM PST

    Anyone else notice always get raided (trolled) from other people not on the server after the x2 weekends so frustrating

    submitted by /u/ReeceGaminTM
    [link] [comments]

    Heard we were posting our first pelagornis tames. Meet "I-dont-feel-like-feeding-you-fish smalls"

    Posted: 05 Mar 2019 09:26 AM PST

    Looking for a casual private Xbox server!

    Posted: 05 Mar 2019 08:12 AM PST

    It's been several months since I've played and in the past have really only played solo because of all the official server cancer.

    I really want to get back into it and would like to try multiplayer again, but don't have a ton of time to dedicate to playing. Just wondering if anyone has a casual Xbox server where a guy can jump on and join a tribe, have some fun building with other survivors, maybe tame something every once in a while.

    Don't really have any Xbox friends who play anymore. Let me know! Thanks!

    submitted by /u/FlabbergastedWombat
    [link] [comments]

    Playtime?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2019 07:53 AM PST

    What's everyone's playtime in ark like? Mine is 2299 hours

    submitted by /u/Monxroe
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel