• Breaking News

    Friday, April 26, 2019

    ARK on Xbox One Anyone know how to do this on xbox?

    ARK on Xbox One Anyone know how to do this on xbox?


    Anyone know how to do this on xbox?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2019 09:27 AM PDT

    Platform saddle foundation extension no longer working.

    Posted: 25 Apr 2019 04:47 PM PDT

    I'm running a Nitrado server for my buddies and they want to build platform saddle bases but the old extension exploit doesn't work anymore. I've looked stuff up but all I can find is about setting allowplatformsaddlemultifloor to true. But it is set to true, it always has been. I'm wondering if another setting I have is interfering with it, but there is no up to date information. Anyone have an idea?

    submitted by /u/The_Eternal_King
    [link] [comments]

    Hey ark builders

    Posted: 25 Apr 2019 10:06 PM PDT

    Well the tek stuff is great right? I'm running into an issue thought so I'm hoping someone can help. When you place a tek behemoth gate on a ceiling it has a gap at the top. I'm guessing because there is really nothing under it. Has anyone found a flix for this?

    submitted by /u/craftyjack83
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone been DCing/dashboarding tons recently?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2019 10:51 AM PDT

    I used to DC maybe once every week or two, now I have up to 5 or 6 DC's a day and also have been dashboarding as well. I believe it is something to do with the update

    submitted by /u/lootcaker
    [link] [comments]

    Locations for base on Ragnarok

    Posted: 25 Apr 2019 03:32 PM PDT

    Ive been playing Ragnarok for a year now and im always drawn to the middle of the map where a gigantic rock is with two seperate beaver spawns its across from the black rock area just over the big waterfall thing is i cannot figure out how to make a castle there. Theres not enough land then i tried building on Viking Bay down by the dual Pride Rock area but it was too small. I need a gigantic flat location similar to the area on the Island above the red obelisk where its a giant cliff with a solitary tree and a bunch of rocks. Any ideas.

    submitted by /u/TheBR3
    [link] [comments]

    Double Question

    Posted: 25 Apr 2019 05:30 AM PDT

    So i have to hold the power button on my console before i start Ark, Ive had to do this since it came out, and no other game requires this. If i dont do it, the framerate will slow down and the textures wont load. Any ideas besides clearing the cache every 4 hrs.

    Second Question. I heard Phlinger Phoo talk about female DoDos having a chance to drop an egg every time they poo. So i am not sure if this applies to all egg dinos. Also i am wondering how the kibble system works because i wanna get into kibble farms.

    Any help is appreciated. Thank You

    submitted by /u/TheBR3
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel