• Breaking News

    Friday, April 26, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved - Cauliflower? That's definitely a wyvern egg.

    ARK: Survival Evolved - Cauliflower? That's definitely a wyvern egg.


    Cauliflower? That's definitely a wyvern egg.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2019 04:44 AM PDT

    forgetting about the fertilized egg by the a/c

    Posted: 25 Apr 2019 12:32 PM PDT

    Best wood harvester?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2019 08:45 AM PDT

    There are Roll Rat, Beaver and Mammoth (Is Tickle Chicken better?) having 80%, 50% and 75% respectively. So I'm thinking of going for a Rat or Mammoth, what is better in your opinion? Thank you for any help!

    submitted by /u/Supersonic4129
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know how to get outside of the map on scorched? I was meshed by a tribe that lives outside of the map border and want to get my revenge (and we all know opening a ticket doesn’t work)

    Posted: 26 Apr 2019 06:25 AM PDT

    Looking for a new tribe (PC)

    Posted: 26 Apr 2019 08:56 AM PDT

    I've been playing ARK in single player for about 80 hours offline. I understand the basic mechanics and I'm quick to learn. I'm still a new player though and I'm looking for my first online server and tribe. Preferably somebody who is around a similar skill level.

    submitted by /u/CatInterior
    [link] [comments]

    Who’s ready for this to be added?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2019 04:36 PM PDT

    I would love to see a revamp for the Araneo. Give it an ability tlc that allows it to spin webs around the base that let's you gather silk with a sickle for the spider webs.

    Posted: 25 Apr 2019 03:47 PM PDT

    Could someone please answer some questions about the current state of the game?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2019 09:56 AM PDT

    Greetings,

    I played a TON of Ark about 2 or 3 years ago when it was still in development, and had a few questions about the game now that it's in full release.

    1) Has much changed from the days in early access? specifically, I remember the game was a lot of fun, but overall felt and looked pretty rough. Have they cleaned up some of that?

    2) Has there been any story elements added to the solo play?

    3) Can you do couch coop offline split screen? And if so, are you still stuck with that 200m tether?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/TheCrankyMule
    [link] [comments]

    Multiplayer non dedicated question

    Posted: 26 Apr 2019 09:38 AM PDT

    Is there still that tether effect?

    Basically a friend just bought ARK. We both have Xbox One X and I haven't played in a while.

    If I do a non dedicated server(we don't grind enough for a PVP server and PVE has spawns walled off half the time or more not to mention lag) will we still be tethered by a short distance?

    If so, is this just something that'll always be in place? Have they ever mentioned of erasing the tether restrictions?

    submitted by /u/areyougonnaeatthat01
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a server to chill with some nice people

    Posted: 26 Apr 2019 09:32 AM PDT

    I am kinda new ( started about a week ago) and I have been playing in my friend's friend's server which is so inconsistent and every PvE I go on is spammed with pillars so would just appreciate a nice PvE server looking for a tribe member or just a new member

    submitted by /u/goore_e
    [link] [comments]

    Single player mods?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2019 09:28 AM PDT

    What mods/setting changes would you make for single player that let you level easier? If I wanted to make an easy solo server to just play with/tame dinos?

    submitted by /u/ChihanaTanaka
    [link] [comments]

    High level dino spawn?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2019 09:10 AM PDT

    How would I get higher level wild dinos to start spawning on a Nitrado server? I rarely see anything above 60-70 in the wild

    submitted by /u/ApeBombSkate
    [link] [comments]

    Question about homestead and S+

    Posted: 26 Apr 2019 09:09 AM PDT

    Hey guys sorry if this is a silly question but I have been away from ark for a year or two now. I saw in the News section of steam about the Homestead update but was confused. Does that mean that S+ is baked into the game now and I don't need it as a mod? Or was that update for a mod. Installing the game now so I can't check but any clarification would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Jileti
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a reason why when I go in my gachas inventory it says retrieving data?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2019 08:51 AM PDT

    My Mixer

    Posted: 26 Apr 2019 08:40 AM PDT

    Cross breeding

    Posted: 26 Apr 2019 08:38 AM PDT

    Dose anyone know if crossbreeding will come to ps4

    submitted by /u/GXJOHN01
    [link] [comments]

    How do I play with my friends on ASE Mobile for free?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2019 07:33 AM PDT

    Is it even possible without nitrado and/or paying?

    submitted by /u/LukaBro2018
    [link] [comments]

    How long can a juvenile dino live off theyre max meat holding

    Posted: 26 Apr 2019 03:25 AM PDT

    135 base giga I tamed yesterday in the desert

    Posted: 25 Apr 2019 01:41 PM PDT

    Bolas

    Posted: 25 Apr 2019 08:39 PM PDT

    I'm about to tame my first raptor ever and I was wondering if they can still attack while they have a bola on them

    submitted by /u/personmk2
    [link] [comments]

    How and where to build a small safe base on aberration for a catalyst...?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2019 05:15 AM PDT

    There are some location I have found that I cannot build on, like all the way at the bottom of red zone. A little higher up I can build but the element liquid is about 6 foundation down from a buildable surface. I don't know how to get down to the element river. P.S. I am on pc...

    submitted by /u/pringdew
    [link] [comments]

    [PS4] Any Slightly Boosted Servers?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2019 05:04 AM PDT

    I recently got into Ark and I love it so far, it's super fun! Only thing is I don't really have time to play games like I used to so I was wondering if any of you knew of a server on PS4 that is slightly boosted. I looked at a few unofficial servers and they were all "500x XP/ insta tame / 1000x gathering" which to me, sounds like a seriously boring time. I just want one where I can progress fairly quick but still has some grind to it, any ideas?

    submitted by /u/GimmeSwitchGames
    [link] [comments]

    Streamline servers

    Posted: 26 Apr 2019 04:51 AM PDT

    Has anyone set up a server using Streamline before my mate bought a server an has no idea how to set it up, any help would be much appreciated

    submitted by /u/RikishiJr
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel