• Breaking News

    Monday, April 29, 2019

    ARK on Xbox One Giga Taming Fail

    ARK on Xbox One Giga Taming Fail


    Giga Taming Fail

    Posted: 28 Apr 2019 11:46 AM PDT

    I was taming a 135 Giga for 2 hours, then i realized i forgot extra narcotics to keep it knocked out, turns out, it woke up and killed me and my flier, I wasted 600 tranq arrows and my time.

    Update: I got mad and just gunned it downed with 10 level 230 Velons while it was in its cage

    submitted by /u/i1f1
    [link] [comments]

    I almost got spit-roasted...

    Posted: 28 Apr 2019 08:55 PM PDT

    I'm on Rag in the desert area, SP.

    Found a giga (95) while checking loot crates. It was close enough to my giga taming pen I decided to lead it over and tame it. Had to go back to base and prep first.

    On my way to base, I got a reminder there's a titanosaur between giga and taming pen. Okay, me thinks, I'll go around it. Plenty of room in the desert.

    So I get back, prep, return, and agro the giga.

    I'm on a snow owl, bred, fully imprinted with good speed and stats. I'm doing well. Couple bites from the giga don't faze me.

    I didn't see the dust cloud until I flew through it. Got caught between a death worm and giga.

    That was the scariest s**t I've faced in a while.

    submitted by /u/AerZula
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the best crops to tame with in primitive plus

    Posted: 28 Apr 2019 07:40 PM PDT

    Some beginner tips and Nice montage at 5:30

    Posted: 28 Apr 2019 08:47 PM PDT

    Dedicated ark server crashing on launch

    Posted: 28 Apr 2019 12:30 PM PDT

    I play with two of my friends on a dedicated session using my old Xbox to host it, but as of today it crashes on launch every single time I try to launch it. Does anyone have a solution?

    submitted by /u/GuyInGreggs
    [link] [comments]

    Transferring dinos between character

    Posted: 28 Apr 2019 10:59 AM PDT

    I know I can transfer them to the same character but I'm wondering if I create a new character on a completely different server can the new character take it out of the obelisk?

    submitted by /u/BJJ0
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel