• Breaking News

    Monday, April 29, 2019

    Ark PS4 Weekly Tribe/Server recruitment thread - (April 29)

    Ark PS4 Weekly Tribe/Server recruitment thread - (April 29)


    Weekly Tribe/Server recruitment thread - (April 29)

    Posted: 29 Apr 2019 06:33 AM PDT

    Tribe, Official, & Unnofficial Server recruitment here. If you list your recruitment post more than once per week you will be disciplined, report any violators. (Responding to others with your server information outside of your weekly recruitment post is fine.)

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I got lucky finding this event anky.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2019 01:07 PM PDT

    Help

    Posted: 28 Apr 2019 02:07 PM PDT

    What do I do if I lost my character do to upload as I lost mine and I can't really play without it does anyone know what I should do?

    submitted by /u/deadlift12
    [link] [comments]

    Question about festive Dino candy

    Posted: 28 Apr 2019 11:31 AM PDT

    What happens to it when the event ends? Do we keep what we have stockpiled or does it vanish? Also what happens to active effects, do they persist until the timer ends or end with the event? Thanks in advance for any info you can provide.

    submitted by /u/sal880612m
    [link] [comments]

    I found a quetzal and tame the quetzal

    Posted: 28 Apr 2019 10:39 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel