• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 28, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved [Suggestion] Bring fishing back with the loot it used to have in the days

    ARK: Survival Evolved [Suggestion] Bring fishing back with the loot it used to have in the days


    [Suggestion] Bring fishing back with the loot it used to have in the days

    Posted: 28 Apr 2019 04:39 AM PDT

    I get that the loot was pretty OP but now that we have the Ice Cave on ragnarok, Desert loot, Water drop, Water cave drops and The drops on Extinction and the Gachas to produce OP things I think it would be fine bringing back fishing.

    It was a fun rewarding mini-game that after 1 patch basically lost its purpose and fun :(

    To get all the "OP" loot you'd need to get a good fishing rod which is pretty rare nowadays unless you are far into the game.

    submitted by /u/HammerTrollerHD
    [link] [comments]

    Recent Small Tribes Teaming and rule changes.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2019 07:08 AM PDT

    Hey,

    So i just want to talk about the recent events with the teaming accusation and rule change or small tribes meta change.

    Lets start with what happened on server 47 , We decided to raid a Center Ice Cave. We put down a Teleporter Fob with cubes outside the cave and eventually put about 20 cubes inside and another Tek gen , 3 Tek gens total, so it was a big commitment sort of thing. We were raiding the cave for about 12 hours when another tribe attacked there pearl cave main base. This was not a coordinated attack otherwise i would of had them attack from the start the day before. When this happened i actually messaged a dev to find out what i should do because as far aw i was aware this was teaming and was not fair. I was told as long as I'm not anywhere near the other cave or tribe attacking i should do nothing and was allowed to keep doing what i was doing. I was kind of shocked as i thought the other tribe attacking would be at least given a warning because being attacked by 2 tribes regardless where it was is teaming at least in my opinion. we put a lot of time , effort and resources into that raid just to give up because another tribe decided to grief/raid there other base. Also what u guys don't know my recent video of defending our base happened whilst we were FOBed inside the cave.

    Lets fast forward to two Nights ago.

    We have been at war with another tribe, this time they dropped a fob outside our main base and downloaded 3 full HP titans. Whilst this happened Anysen's tribe Attacked our cave and another tribe was killing our velo's at red oby. This all happened at the exact same time. Not 12 hours apart at the exact same time . Im not making this post to ask them to be punished but apparently these are the rules now. What is clearly teaming.

    So what does this mean for small tribes? Well basically you can get multiple tribes to attack different locations of someone's server and not get punished for it even though it's clearly teaming.

    Also apparently your allowed to have multiple tribes attack a FOB and that does not count as teaming .

    I think what we need is come clarification on what is allowed and what is not.

    submitted by /u/Shockist11
    [link] [comments]

    Since when is blocking player spawns NOT against PvP ToS?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2019 09:41 PM PDT

    [I normally farm on this OCE server for dust since it's relatively peaceful, but now a Chinese tribe is blocking all player spawns with tek structures, trapping them inside.

    Tried to report the issue, but it's apparently A-OK for some mods?](https://i.imgur.com/i4SXkIP.png)

    submitted by /u/Yazkin_Yamakala
    [link] [comments]

    After spending four hours looking for any Doed over 120

    Posted: 28 Apr 2019 06:49 AM PDT

    [ps4][pvp][new] looking for all alpha boss fight spots

    Posted: 28 Apr 2019 10:36 AM PDT

    Came up with a pretty funny entertaining ark video;)

    Posted: 28 Apr 2019 09:33 AM PDT

    Settings are confusing.. Please help.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2019 03:10 AM PDT

    Okay so I play singleplayer (offline) on ps4 and I was wondering how this works.

    I know enabling the "singleplayer" checkbox does this:

    DifficultyOffset=0.200000

    XPMultiplier=2.000000

    TamingSpeedMultiplier=2.50000

    ServerCrosshair=True

    ShowMapPlayerLocation=True

    EnablePvPGamma=True

    AllowFlyerCarryPvE=True

    MatingIntervalMultiplier=0.125000

    EggHatchSpeedMultiplier=10.000000

    BabyMatureSpeedMultiplier=36.799000

    BabyCuddleIntervalMultiplier=0.167000

    bFlyerPlatformAllowUnalignedDinoBasing=False

    bAllowCustomRecipes=True

    bPassiveDefensesDamageRiderlessDinos=True

    MaxDifficulty=False

    bUseSingleplayerSettings=True

    But It makes no visible difference to the sliders when in the menu (for example it multiplies gained xp by 2, but the option for it is still shows one). Does this mean that if I have the singleplayer option enabled and I, for arguement's sake, turned xp multiplier up to 3, would it stack with the singleplayer setting and become 6, override the singleplayer setting and become 3, or get overidden by the singleplayer setting and stay as 2.

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/ff0204
    [link] [comments]

    Is fishing still worth it if you get a decent fishing rod?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2019 04:38 PM PDT

    Haven't actually tried to fish ever since they nerfed fishing. Is it still worth it for the blueprints etc or is it trash now?

    submitted by /u/HammerTrollerHD
    [link] [comments]

    Unofficial lost Tribe help

    Posted: 28 Apr 2019 01:02 AM PDT

    I play on a private unoffical ark through nitrado with admin access. I recently transferred myself over to aberration single player to get some reapers and transfer them back to extinction. I got my character to aberration and got the reapers. When I went back to extinction and downloaded my survivor, I could not access any dinos or buildings. All my crap was in red like I wasn't in the tribe. Furthermore, it said offline raid protection enabled. I can't find a way to fix this and retain my dinos imprints etc. If anyone has any ideas I would love to hear them.

    TLDR: Lost access to my tribe somehow and need back in

    submitted by /u/SensitiveRomantic1
    [link] [comments]

    Fresh wipe Xbox Cross Play Cluster

    Posted: 28 Apr 2019 09:15 AM PDT

    PVP server Cluster
    Fresh wipe on 4/27/2019 Search: Revenant Ark Cluster
    All Maps
    Stacking Mod
    Admin Shop
    Starters in White drops
    Insta Tame
    Gather 25x
    Custom loot drops
    HighWeight
    High XP
    Breeding is quick with 100% imprint
    Join the Discord
    Discord: jQd9TC8
    Club: "Revenant Ark Cluster

    submitted by /u/renglish144
    [link] [comments]

    Abberation can't load multiplayer without error, but loads singleplayer fine. Please help.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2019 02:26 AM PDT

    Bunny Dodos

    Posted: 27 Apr 2019 08:49 PM PDT

    Thinking about a primitive play with locked first-person view...

    Posted: 27 Apr 2019 11:15 PM PDT

    and no flyers. Anyone else done something like this? Single player.

    submitted by /u/SecretNobleWarrenson
    [link] [comments]

    Disable Certain Dinos from transfer

    Posted: 27 Apr 2019 03:34 PM PDT

    Hey, I was wondering if anyone knew how to, or if it was possible to disable certain dinos from being able to be transferred into ab. Like the managarmr and the Gas bags, I had been told they are able to be transferred into ab, and I'd like to keep them out without preventing item and dino downloads to ab.

    submitted by /u/NoxiousArk
    [link] [comments]

    Dear devs!! Dedicated storage broke on ORP servers!

    Posted: 27 Apr 2019 04:30 PM PDT

    You can still acess it while the tribes offline. Please fix!!!

    submitted by /u/JustAnArkPlayer
    [link] [comments]

    Fix the crashes

    Posted: 27 Apr 2019 02:38 PM PDT

    So ever since the easter update, I've been getting these random crashes, for example ( I was trying to farm red and yellow drops, and when I got back to my base, my game crashed and didn't save so I lost all of my progress and I had to restart again, only to have the game crash again ) Now It's not just when I do that, It's many other things as well, just randomly my game crashes for no reason what so ever. Also when I use the "Saveworld" admin command my game crashes then, and it doesn't save before it crashes.

    Does anyone know the cause of this? I've tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling but it doesn't help, I'm on xbox if that helps any.

    submitted by /u/AkMrChase
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel