• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 9, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Storytime Tuesday!

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Storytime Tuesday!


    Daily Community Thread - Storytime Tuesday!

    Posted: 09 Apr 2019 06:33 AM PDT

    Welcome to Storytime Tuesday!

    Tales from the ARK can be wild, hilarious, and/or downright captivating. Consider this thread an open invitation for you to to tell us some tales of survival, tribal warfare, epic taming, thrilling exploration, etc.


    All community rules are in full effect here, so please, no witchhunting!

    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Galaxy Spino request (I hope I got the colors/design right)

    Posted: 08 Apr 2019 06:36 PM PDT

    Did this one last night, still not 100% happy with it, but it’s all a learning process. Practice practice practice ��

    Posted: 08 Apr 2019 01:39 PM PDT

    I love my otters even if one turned into a zombie

    Posted: 09 Apr 2019 03:11 AM PDT

    Bags dropping UNDER cloners and teleporters not ON TOP.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2019 08:18 AM PDT

    do you think we can FIX THIS. I know its been posted before, repeatedly but its getting really frustrating, especially in lag.

    submitted by /u/myzzterious1
    [link] [comments]

    Ticketing and appointments

    Posted: 09 Apr 2019 10:28 AM PDT

    Does anyone know how the appointment system works. Would like to know if all slots are filled for the week in which case my base and tames are gone and i have no need to keep game installed. Playing as solo it sucks to have a dev issue force you out of a game you spend months building up in

    submitted by /u/lawman213
    [link] [comments]

    ARK PvP - A passive aggressive approach mode

    Posted: 09 Apr 2019 11:09 AM PDT

    So throughout the years I've toiled with trying to figure out a balance between people just wanting to play the game with the chance of PvP, but not a base wipe and the folks who just love all the action. I've had some suggestions for instanced types of PvP, but I think I may have a great way of satisfying both hungers with this mode...

    Servers would be setup like the cluster servers are now, 1 server with each map per cluster. Every month, a freshly wiped server on a randomly chosen map (or maybe just Island) is selected and added to 2 clusters. That new server has higher rates than the cluster servers for XP, breeding, taming and harvesting... say 3x, always on. The server links 2 clusters together, but folks coming from Cluster A to PvP Map can only transfer items/characters/dinos back to Cluster A. Cluster B, same rules. This creates a month-long battleground for a cluster to band together and control in order to take advantage of the higher rates. The higher rates, of course, are just a reward. The true fun comes from the no-strings PvP that would happen on the server. After a month, the server is wiped and a new server is added that connects Cluster A with a new cluster, say Cluster C.

    The home clusters could be set to either PvE or PvP. This would allow folks who want to PvE to actually engage in meaningful PvP, thereby extending the PvE game loop. I feel that however the home clusters are set, the community in the home cluster will be incentivised to work as a community to claim the PvP map each month.

    Thoughts? Prayers?

    submitted by /u/arowz1
    [link] [comments]

    Baby kentro bombs a thing now?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2019 11:07 AM PDT

    I saw a vid with a baby kentro, given cryosickness this thing 1 shog the giga running over it.

    Does this work against rhinos too?

    submitted by /u/sporadicjesus
    [link] [comments]

    Felt cute. Might delete later idk

    Posted: 08 Apr 2019 05:50 PM PDT

    Base location discussion.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2019 06:26 AM PDT

    So if you guys had to rank 1-10 best pvp base locations in ark what would they be. I am talking every map what is the best 1-10 between all maps not just one map. I have taken a break and am not familiar with this new Titan meta what the best spots would be. I know surface bases basically suck now. Until they remove hatch frames being able to be placed on platform saddles underwater caves are going to be trash as well. Also can you still place turrets underwater? I tried the other day and it wouldnt snap. Just looking for a good conversation.. bored at work.. Thanks guys!

    submitted by /u/Vitt4300
    [link] [comments]

    Could we get a patch for the broken argy pick on player-ridden ankys, doeds etc?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2019 02:03 PM PDT

    Title is pretty self-explanatory. Playing on Classic PVP and well, we don't have Quetzals so farming with the broken Argentavis is all we can do. The Argent pick as we all know it usually prefer to pick player over creature and if you're farming you usually bring that second player on a creature to farm. It's been like what a year now since dino TLC and this shit isn't fixed yet? I understand it isn't much of a important issue for people on normal servers with Quetzal picking, but hey, if you give us Classic servers, fix the broken argy too. It's so frustrating to pick a player 20 times if the creature is on uneven ground or if near a structure.

    I have faith in you, the new Wildcard people.

    submitted by /u/FromSwedenWithHate
    [link] [comments]

    Ive finally unlocked Tek Storage for my tribe!

    Posted: 08 Apr 2019 05:36 PM PDT

    Xbox official - upon logging in, sometimes I wake up NOT laid in the pod/bed I logged out in.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2019 06:46 PM PDT

    Ever since I was dragged and drowned as a noob so long ago, I've always made it a point to lay on a bed or in a pod before logging out. I never forget.

    This is becoming a much more common issue lately. When I log into one of the officials I play on (doesn't matter which server number, happens on any/all), sometimes it logs me in as if I logged out standing next go my bed or pod instead of laying on it. I'm free to walk around, jump off a bridge and take no damage etc. I am unable to interact with anything that has an inventory. I can walk through tek doors.

    The only way to fix this is to fast travel from one bed to another, or to repeatedly log out/in until it logs me in, laying on my bed.

    Surely this causes unnecessary load on the servers having to repeatedly log in to fix the problem. Especially when I see the same names popping up 5 or 6 times in a row, causing server to freeze for 30 seconds each time while it loads the player in.

    submitted by /u/msjs91011
    [link] [comments]

    I thought tek engrams were now going to be replaced?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2019 12:44 PM PDT

    205 Metal Giga Trap, that also works for any other land dino!

    Posted: 08 Apr 2019 12:15 PM PDT

    [PC] Best Optimal SP Setting for Breeding and Imprinting

    Posted: 09 Apr 2019 01:38 AM PDT

    Hello..

    I am wondering what would be the optimal setting for the breeding and imprinting.

    I rather spend more time and hit 100% imprint than go too fast and not having chance/time to imprint them.
    (probably 1-2 time cuddle should be fine)

    * I am currently learning the game, so I am using high multiplier (15x taming, 7x gathering). I guess it can ruin the "effort" part of the game but I want to be fast-paced as I don't have much time.

    Thanks guys!

    submitted by /u/gidonyou
    [link] [comments]

    Trike right click? PC

    Posted: 08 Apr 2019 08:24 PM PDT

    I cant get my trike to charge when i hit right click it does its buildup then if i hit right click again it just restarts the animation same if i hold and release? Is there a different button i need to press to initiate the charge?

    submitted by /u/ImXTooNinjaxX
    [link] [comments]

    [PC] Intermittent freezing only on Extinction / Aberration

    Posted: 09 Apr 2019 12:02 AM PDT

    FPS averages around 70 - 80 consistently. When playing, audio is distorted / cutting out completely while the game freezes for less than a second every few days. This only occurs on Extinction / Aberration, every other map doesn't have this issue at all.

    I've tried searching for some solutions, but to no avail. Some help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/VerySeriousRaider
    [link] [comments]

    Is Primitive Plus in a stable state yet?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2019 05:13 PM PDT

    Wanted to play this game with my SO. I have a ton of hours in primitive plus from a couple of years ago, and the bugs were bad. It started becoming stable when I quit. I'm curious if it's stable now. If not, what's your guys' recommended type to play for two people who aren't too serious about the game? I'd play PvE, but last time I played, PvE was just as toxic, if not more toxic, then PvP.

    submitted by /u/michael1026
    [link] [comments]

    Ark inventory and transfer glitch- cant find anything similar, hoping someone might have some insight

    Posted: 08 Apr 2019 05:28 PM PDT

    Pokemon Teams for Lore Characters

    Posted: 08 Apr 2019 01:19 PM PDT

    I've got Rockwell's team finished ( ambipom and primeape for the mesos and gigas he tested his herbs on during the island arc, malamar for his boss form, muk for liquid element, guzzlord and sandslash for reapers and nameless his favorite minions) but I'm stuck on Helena and half of Mei's team, Helena has mega aggron for inventing the mega mek and that's it so far, Mei has archeops for her island raptor, tyrantrum for the demon king (her giga), jolteon for her ravager, and garchomp for her rock drake. Only one legendary per team and still have to go through the rest of the roster, any ideas?

    submitted by /u/mindflayerflayer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel