• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 28, 2022

    ARK: Survival Evolved so I was trying to tame a basi.....

    ARK: Survival Evolved so I was trying to tame a basi.....


    so I was trying to tame a basi.....

    Posted: 28 May 2022 09:05 PM PDT

    First off, let me start with saying this was solo play on the island, non official servers. Anyways.....first playthrough, I was a little anxious.....because animals ceased to spawn and so, I started a new game. Everything is going well and the same thing happened. Then I found out how to respawn new animals on my ps4 pro. Done. Brand new dinos, levels, all that. I tamed a pretty decent sarco which I leveled up pretty good. I was kinda stuck for a while on what to do, until I decided to go aquatic. Passive tames.....easy right? I started watching videos on taming basilosaurus and the goal seemed pretty obtainable. This would be my first water mount.

    Down into the depths I went. Just scuba gear and some prime meat, looking for a basi. I fought waves of megladons, cnidaria, mantas, some nessies, and some krakens. Found one! Not the highest level, but I'd already gone through one tank.

    As I crept closer, the manta absolutely swarmed me. As I saw them, rage and hate fuming from their eyes, I thought, "ok, we got this"

    We in fact, did not "got this". I died and my sarco was left there, on passive at the mercy of, whatever was in the ocean. In a panic, I frantically tried to tame another to save the first. Sadly, it had been killed. The most horrible feeling came over me. I was mad.

    And so, with my tail between my legs, I headed back to my base, on a thylo, followed by my newly tamed sarco and an argy. I started to go up a cliff that's close to the redwoods, when my argy, blocks me from going anywhere and I'm stuck. Again, panicking, I whistle and bring all my tames, crashing down on me. This ends playthrough number two.

    Now, here I am, AGAIN, trying to tame a basi and failed. But THIS time, I'm rolling with two tanked up sarcos and three beefy barys. THIS time all were on 'neutral' and this time they completely destroyed anything messing with them. Got back to them only to find a multitude of things in their inventory, including an alpha mega tooth.

    Moral of the story: basilosaurus aren't easy tames....well, to me they aren't. Results may vary.

    Happy hunting everyone!!!😊

    submitted by /u/Tiny_Possibility_226
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel