• Breaking News

    Friday, May 3, 2019

    ARK on Xbox One Free PvE Extinction base.

    ARK on Xbox One Free PvE Extinction base.


    Free PvE Extinction base.

    Posted: 02 May 2019 01:46 PM PDT

    I have a base on PvE Extinction Legacy 1139. I am no longer going to play this game and i would hate for all my hard work to go to waste. I am looking for anyone interested in taking over duties and keeping all my hard work alive. I will cut ties entirely with all of my things and it will be 100 percent yours to do with it what you will. I would prefer someone take it that doesnt already have much. But also would be good for a player who has tek engrams unlocked and is looking to get into tek teir as i have replicator with lots of tek troughs for breeding. A full suit of primitive tek armour and and tek transmitter for traveling arks (also have a small boss base on the island at blue obelisk i am willing to give away too transferable and i have lots of boss rexes that just got done taking down alpha brood last week.) I have two tek cloners and maybe 10 tek storage boxes. also everything needed to go and grind element nodes for mass amounts of element. Wyverns. Gigas. Gachas. Thylas. Argies. Yutys. Pretty much anything worth having in this game.... first come first serve. Comment or PM.. First come first serve does in fact mean that I am on right now. And if you cant get on right now to get it then tough titty.

    submitted by /u/TheRed6889
    [link] [comments]

    Where to find crystal?

    Posted: 02 May 2019 10:46 AM PDT

    Im a new player and i just learned the spyglass engram. I have everything else but not the crystals

    submitted by /u/tardinator02
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel