• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 8, 2019

    ARK on Xbox One Why do you kill passive

    ARK on Xbox One Why do you kill passive


    Why do you kill passive

    Posted: 07 May 2019 02:58 PM PDT

    I'm a small tribe of two people, and I come back on to find that my stego and pt were killed, by a level 82 guy, sure you thought it had a nice saddle, but why'd you have to kill it, I literally am a full stone base with 1 metal foundation, what's the point, I put in 2-3+ hours on those tames just to get them, and some guy just comes up while I'm offline and kills them, passives, why I don't what flair to post

    submitted by /u/nigbert2000
    [link] [comments]

    Dodos

    Posted: 07 May 2019 05:13 PM PDT

    Im an expert in dodo breeding and then my tribe mates forgot about the dodos the where mass breeding we came online yesterday and found our frame rate was shit i mean 1fps i crashed the server 3 times trying to kill them and then trying to clean them up cause decay time is 4 hours a further crashed the server another 10 times

    submitted by /u/b3arp00p
    [link] [comments]

    Nitrado

    Posted: 07 May 2019 07:54 PM PDT

    We have a(n) Nitrado server for Ark on Xbox. Got it a few days ago, everything ran smoothly until today. It's only 6 of us, 3 aren't able to play the game anymore. They load up Ark, find the server, join the server, spawn in and the game immediately freezes and they're forced to reset. It's a constant loop. Is this on Nitrados side or Wildcards? We've done server resets and everything to no avail. Any tips?

    submitted by /u/PlanetHulk
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone hosted a cluster that allowed transfers from pve to pvp?

    Posted: 07 May 2019 07:52 PM PDT

    Basically the title but I was wondering how the outcome was. How did people feel about it? I want to bring the idea up to the admin of the server I'm on but I need references before I do.

    submitted by /u/seannytoobad
    [link] [comments]

    Are Rock Drake Eggs Glitched on Abb?

    Posted: 07 May 2019 09:38 AM PDT

    Every time I go to pick up and egg they immediately expire in inventory. On every nest. Is there a fix?

    submitted by /u/justbc25
    [link] [comments]

    I am quiting ark

    Posted: 07 May 2019 08:37 PM PDT

    Hi am juan pablo and i am brazilian 15 years and i been playing for 3 years more or less. In this 3 long years i have been in a lot of big tribes and i doesnt like it because u doesnt feel progression so tried to make own base and tribe and i have been a lot raided ,its ark is natural to being raided, yeah i know but everyfuckin time that i am finishing a big project in my base someone go and raid my base and i am feeling pretty sad my days are more depressed and i just go to my xbox and play ark but i can't because every second i am beginnig raided i tried to transfer to other servers and i get raided i am on good spot on the center but every time i get raided no matter on what server am in. 30 minutes ago i was raided by the alpha. So thank u if u read this far and sorry for my bad english. And if u wanna make me feel haapy again my gt is :timelapsed fox

    submitted by /u/timelapsedfox
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel