• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 25, 2019

    Ark PS4 Is anyone else experiencing major lag?

    Ark PS4 Is anyone else experiencing major lag?


    Is anyone else experiencing major lag?

    Posted: 25 May 2019 09:45 AM PDT

    I thought it was just because of the server I was on, so I went to my single player world, and it was also very laggy.

    submitted by /u/lennon_starr
    [link] [comments]

    Raising about 15 to 20 rexes and others this weekend.

    Posted: 25 May 2019 06:42 AM PDT

    Hello everyone I've been making fertilized eggs this weekend for rexes and therazinos along with others, and I'm gonna raise them all up this weekend. Does anyone have any tips or tricks for raising alot of dinos at once. I don't want to let any of them starve.

    submitted by /u/Isaacnoah86
    [link] [comments]

    Black holes ?

    Posted: 25 May 2019 07:21 AM PDT

    I've been encountering these .. black holes across all some maps (Unofficial cluster) On island , abb and rag . What happens: you go around doing whatever. Then suddenly you are teleported to a whole different spot. If you manage to hit one of these whilst you have climbing picks on you you WILL teleport to the spot but under the mesh .. I've even had on abb a tame go missing then a friend or mine got tpd through one (most lead to same spot .. on abb it's all the way down towards the black Pearl's) and when I go to help him out I find said tame ... as if it's been standing and a hole hits it. Anyone ever have this happen ?

    submitted by /u/xerothn
    [link] [comments]

    How is ARK on ps4?

    Posted: 24 May 2019 04:33 PM PDT

    I hav a pro.
    I played ARK when it first launched on steam, over 1,000 hours. Been wanting to come back, but I'd prefer to do so on my PS4 but idk how it runs/how the community is? Any advice? Am I better off on PC?

    submitted by /u/Cicadani
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel