• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 1, 2019

    Ark PS4 My best find during the Easter event. Sadly not the best stats.

    Ark PS4 My best find during the Easter event. Sadly not the best stats.


    My best find during the Easter event. Sadly not the best stats.

    Posted: 30 Apr 2019 02:00 PM PDT

    Husband always has some interesting designs

    Posted: 30 Apr 2019 07:37 PM PDT

    Color disappearing

    Posted: 30 Apr 2019 06:20 PM PDT

    On the unofficial server where I play. We often experience that when we have colored a tame. Then next time we log on. The guy who painted it cant see the new color. Has anyone else experienced this, and know a way to fix it?

    submitted by /u/Kryds
    [link] [comments]

    Dino tames have stats resetting/glitching out?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2019 02:11 PM PDT

    What I have encountered is stats of dinos resetting.

    Examples being: -health going from 600,000 and then dropping to 180,000

    -tame still able to have levels put into it but once you out in level already at 4,000 melee put a level in melee is now at 1,800.

    From what I've gathered this could be due to cryo pods over time with picking up and placing down? Or possible when transferring servers. I do play on boosted servers rather than official but I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced this. Or what the cause may be.

    I do believe that tames may have a certain threshold cap per stat before it's likely to be reset if that's a thing. A 650k health golem was reset but a 350-400k golem health has not...

    Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/simplestim
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel