• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 1, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved - I got so lucky, this was a 150! (Official PvE)

    ARK: Survival Evolved - I got so lucky, this was a 150! (Official PvE)


    I got so lucky, this was a 150! (Official PvE)

    Posted: 01 May 2019 03:57 AM PDT

    Baryonyx and the 7 Raptors...

    Posted: 01 May 2019 02:52 AM PDT

    Hatched baby from Easter Parents... isn’t she beautiful?

    Posted: 01 May 2019 07:46 AM PDT

    Fuck Gigas

    Posted: 01 May 2019 12:57 AM PDT

    I'm a new player, so I'm basically retarded, and sometimes I may or may not mistake a giga for a rex. Basically fuck gigas, and RIP my level 60 enforcer.

    submitted by /u/Jager_needs_buffed
    [link] [comments]

    I don’t know what kind of dino this is but it’s event colored

    Posted: 01 May 2019 07:21 AM PDT

    ARK have no bugs... but is the BEST Game!

    Posted: 01 May 2019 03:55 AM PDT

    Beaver dam irl

    Posted: 01 May 2019 10:03 AM PDT

    My Event was successful

    Posted: 30 Apr 2019 07:57 PM PDT

    A basilisk? Interesting

    Posted: 01 May 2019 09:32 AM PDT

    My new alpha Giga

    Posted: 01 May 2019 09:29 AM PDT

    Cuteness overload

    Posted: 30 Apr 2019 02:20 PM PDT

    An interesting title

    Posted: 01 May 2019 05:15 AM PDT

    Getting meshed. Dev please help

    Posted: 01 May 2019 02:17 AM PDT

    Undermeshed - Classic Server - 01/05/2019 (self.ARK)

    submitted 2 hours ago by akrk89

    We've just had part of our base undermeshed on our Classic Server. We have proof of the undermeshing and want some action against the offending player. The report abuse link https://support.survivetheark.com/hc/en-us/articles/216605918-Reporting-Players-and-You does not work. How can we report this? We have screenshots and video.

    submitted by /u/akrk89
    [link] [comments]

    Help come up with inspiration for a base design. Post your cool basses too!

    Posted: 01 May 2019 03:17 AM PDT

    After a while of not playing the game, I decided to start over again with the intention to actually finish it.

    The place i wanna make my base at this time is on the southern offshore island (85,85, lat/long) on The Island map. I wanna make a cool base but have no inspiration and architectural design skills to make something. Thats why i want some of you to give me some ideas on what to make.

    I use S+ mod and have not added but can use CKF mod too.

    submitted by /u/Huskerdoggo
    [link] [comments]

    what level do you get to when you do a note run on small tribes on the island???

    Posted: 01 May 2019 03:39 AM PDT

    Questions about dinos(mega, mana, racer)

    Posted: 01 May 2019 08:19 AM PDT

    I think the arkwiki is pretty much useless as far as pvp goes. If any experienced players can answer I'd appreciate it.

    1) Megatherium-big buff what exactly is it currently? I was thinking it may be a clutch defense dino because I'm surrounded by bugs, but I saw a post from 2016 saying it takes 250% damage while raged.

    2) mana- I'm pretty sure melee increases ground slam attack but i thought I'd be sure. I usually go very high Stam and try to let my opponents run out, but it may be pretty nice to split it melee/stam and hopefully actually kill them...instead of dance

    3) racer/narc trap- first I should ask is it even remotely possible to narc out an enemy racer? I heard narc traps are really strong. 3b- if so do the structures on the back break?? Idk why but I feel like they ark hasn't programmed beds/doors and stuff to be usable at such angles.

    4). My r key chucks my shoulder pets off. I'm not seeing where the hell the unbind is for it. But I use e and t so I'd like too

    submitted by /u/Khaleasee
    [link] [comments]

    I've been playing for weeks and my game today just crashes every time... What do I have to do?

    Posted: 01 May 2019 04:39 AM PDT

    New player

    Posted: 01 May 2019 10:35 AM PDT

    Just started ARK today. Put in about 7 hours learning the game. Open to starting or joining a group with people who want to play. I play on the Cross play PVP server. Willing to start a new character as I'm only level 20. I'm on sometime between 9pm and 5am est right now

    submitted by /u/Strateqy
    [link] [comments]

    It's ok to not level an Argy anymore when it's at 420.

    Posted: 01 May 2019 10:33 AM PDT

    Gotten to close to a dodorex.

    Posted: 01 May 2019 10:13 AM PDT

    Hey guys i cant find leeches

    Posted: 01 May 2019 10:00 AM PDT

    Ive had swam fever for 25 in game days and at this point idk what to do. ive searched the swamp for hours now looking for leches but i cant find any. anyone know where i can look?

    submitted by /u/thegr8mycologist
    [link] [comments]

    When I see the Sarcosuchus in-game

    Posted: 01 May 2019 09:57 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel