• Breaking News

    Friday, May 24, 2019

    Ark PS4 Tamed my first ever giga. One of the scariest tames I've done.

    Ark PS4 Tamed my first ever giga. One of the scariest tames I've done.


    Tamed my first ever giga. One of the scariest tames I've done.

    Posted: 24 May 2019 06:13 AM PDT

    Single player question

    Posted: 24 May 2019 10:06 AM PDT

    So me and my fiancee both started playing Ark on single player mode on my PS4. We were wondering is there a way he can play when I'm not on and on his PS4?

    submitted by /u/NikiXJ
    [link] [comments]

    Velanosaurs

    Posted: 24 May 2019 09:46 AM PDT

    I'm currently breeding velos & would just like to know the quality or if they're poop. currently they have 2756 HP 1207 stam 922 oxy 10296 food 540 weight 295 dps 124 speed I plan on using them as base defense. any advice would be appreciated

    submitted by /u/JetSet70s
    [link] [comments]

    Artho - Water Tame Method

    Posted: 24 May 2019 07:54 AM PDT

    I've heard that if you pick arthos and drop them in water then they won't agro you and you can tame them without the need for ghillie or bug repellent. Has anyone tried this?

    submitted by /u/ChiefAlbinoBuffalo
    [link] [comments]

    Dumpster Divers aberration

    Posted: 23 May 2019 05:06 PM PDT

    I released my new 10 slot server, Pretty much everything is somewhat boosted but is still fun as it is ab. It's unofficial and pvp so if you're interested, search for Dumpter Divers

    submitted by /u/2_bagel
    [link] [comments]

    Solo - Transfering

    Posted: 23 May 2019 12:55 PM PDT

    I'm playing solo on a small tribes server right now. If I transfer to another server will, my base/Dinos still be on this server when I transfer back? Or does a character of "the tribe" always have to remain on the server for the tribe structures to remain on the server?

    submitted by /u/ChiefAlbinoBuffalo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel