• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 4, 2019

    Ark PS4 When you’re doing selective breeding, what do you do with all the unwanted babies?

    Ark PS4 When you’re doing selective breeding, what do you do with all the unwanted babies?


    When you’re doing selective breeding, what do you do with all the unwanted babies?

    Posted: 04 May 2019 07:50 AM PDT

    Do you kill them or just unclaim them or something?

    submitted by /u/Herondale36
    [link] [comments]

    My stegos don't mate! I'm driving crazy! Help please!

    Posted: 04 May 2019 07:40 AM PDT

    Character lost after transfer.

    Posted: 04 May 2019 03:31 AM PDT

    So as the title suggests, I was trying to transfer my character to a map on rag. I load into the map, visually, I can see what's going on. Then the game says it's downloading my character. After a few seconds I timed out trying to load in. When I go to load back into my game. Both the rag map I tried to go on to and my home map it's prompting me to make a new character and won't allow me to download my character. What can I do? Do I just suck it up and take my losses and start anew? Please help.

    submitted by /u/Mezbelike
    [link] [comments]

    The Island

    Posted: 04 May 2019 08:33 AM PDT

    Slightly boosted Island server, looking for a few newer players that want to gather all the artifacts and do the boss fights on the island before advancing to the next DLC. PVP is enabled to keep people honest but raiding players is not allowed currently as our goal is to play out the PVE aspect of the game. Currently have 3 small tribes on the server and I'm looking for people to join my tribe and help our group get prepared for the boss fights or create your own tribe and ally up with the others to beat the island bosses. Gathering, stats, breeding and taming all boosted, S+ enabled, lvl 150 wild Dino's. Private and password protected to keep randoms from popping in and causing trouble. PM me if you're interested.

    submitted by /u/skimansr
    [link] [comments]

    I’m kinda new to the game

    Posted: 03 May 2019 04:54 PM PDT

    How does everyone get such colourful tames? They look awesome, but I can't find any

    submitted by /u/Herondale36
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 03 May 2019 02:18 PM PDT

    I've played ark for a while with friends but never too seriously becaus we always get wiped but i wanted to know what u guys spend your points on when u lvl up(i normally focus on weight and health)

    submitted by /u/JPAfonso1806
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel