• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 21, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Storytime Tuesday!

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Storytime Tuesday!


    Daily Community Thread - Storytime Tuesday!

    Posted: 21 May 2019 06:33 AM PDT

    Welcome to Storytime Tuesday!

    Tales from the ARK can be wild, hilarious, and/or downright captivating. Consider this thread an open invitation for you to to tell us some tales of survival, tribal warfare, epic taming, thrilling exploration, etc.


    All community rules are in full effect here, so please, no witchhunting!

    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    After 3 hours of troubleshooting, i finally figured out why my dodos were not laying eggs.

    Posted: 20 May 2019 10:23 PM PDT

    They were males. Every single one. I feel like an idiot.

    submitted by /u/NothinInMyPocket
    [link] [comments]

    When your tribe mate says brb before going to explore the water caves together.

    Posted: 21 May 2019 02:55 AM PDT

    Anyone ever seen a triblelog look like this before? All the events afterwards were my base being instantly c4ed

    Posted: 20 May 2019 10:28 PM PDT

    Whats the best way to solo kill the desert titan?

    Posted: 21 May 2019 06:56 AM PDT

    Asking because most videos are 6 months old and I dont want to summon the titan only to learn the method I chose isn't working anymore because of nerfs or something.

    Is a Mana still an option or did their damage get nerfed? Just checked the patch notes and saw nothing about damage reduction.

    What other good way is there to solo the desert titan?

    submitted by /u/Guardianangel93
    [link] [comments]

    If i uninstall ark will i lose my single player world? Xbox one

    Posted: 21 May 2019 06:02 AM PDT

    I keep getting stuck on the loading screen in ark when joining a server, I've tried hard resetting Xbox and everything and it still won't work so I want to uninstall ark then install it again but I let my little brother play on my single player world and I don't want him to lose his base and Dino's, will it all get deleted or will it be saved if I uninstall ark

    submitted by /u/Gerryboi97
    [link] [comments]

    Full main story PDFs chronological order - Credit to ??some fan?? and WC writers.

    Posted: 21 May 2019 07:06 AM PDT

    Locked Content File

    Posted: 21 May 2019 11:33 AM PDT

    The tranq spear bolt file has been locked whatever that means and it has prevented the game from being playable, any idea on how to fix this issue?

    submitted by /u/mindflayerflayer
    [link] [comments]

    My Great Migration Across Ragnarok!

    Posted: 20 May 2019 12:59 PM PDT

    Thylacoleo Cave Damage!!

    Posted: 21 May 2019 07:56 AM PDT

    Good morning everyone. I have a couple questions I need help with. I am on The Center, Official, ORP.

    I have a thylacoleo that I take into the underwater cave. I can use it everywhere except the lava ruins to get the drop. A little past the bridge my thylacoleo starts taking damage but I don't know why (heat?). Is this intended or is it a bug? It seems like I am forced to use a grappling hook to get to the drop.

    Another problem I am having is that C4 isn't working in caves. I have tried relogging, changing slots, dropping and picking back up. I get the sound that the C4 was placed but nothing leaves my inventory and the C4 doesn't detonate. Therefore, I can't destroy gates that people are blocking caves with. Also, I am trying to destroy gates that are owned by online players. Another bug?

    Thank you for your responses!

    submitted by /u/j_Dobson
    [link] [comments]

    What a nice looking Argy

    Posted: 20 May 2019 03:14 PM PDT

    Is there a way to disable a certain Dino spawn in singleplayer on console?

    Posted: 20 May 2019 11:01 PM PDT

    Looking to completely disable Nameless spawns in my singleplayer aberration world.

    submitted by /u/MetazoanMonk
    [link] [comments]

    If i uninstall ark then reinstall it, will i lose my single player progress xbox one

    Posted: 20 May 2019 09:08 PM PDT

    I keep getting stuck on the loading screen in ark when joining a server, I've tried hard resetting Xbox and everything and it still won't work so I want to uninstall ark then install it again but I let my little brother play on my single player world and I don't want him to lose his base and Dino's, will it all get deleted or will it be saved if I uninstall ark

    submitted by /u/Gerryboi97
    [link] [comments]

    Quick Troll Session Video

    Posted: 21 May 2019 02:43 AM PDT

    What are the new kibble food values for starve taming?

    Posted: 20 May 2019 07:08 PM PDT

    Did they change them?

    submitted by /u/GIGABOT9000
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel