• Breaking News

    Friday, May 17, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved - Good evening sir, Prime Fish?

    ARK: Survival Evolved - Good evening sir, Prime Fish?


    Good evening sir, Prime Fish?

    Posted: 17 May 2019 07:00 AM PDT

    Since people have been posting this, figured I'd join in

    Posted: 16 May 2019 10:07 PM PDT

    Oh lord

    Posted: 16 May 2019 11:53 PM PDT

    I think, this is not what I should do with this :|

    Posted: 16 May 2019 11:37 PM PDT

    Ahh I see

    Posted: 17 May 2019 09:06 AM PDT

    Favourite screenshot.. potato xd

    Posted: 17 May 2019 07:38 AM PDT

    TIL

    Posted: 17 May 2019 04:55 AM PDT

    How strong a level 5 titansaur is. Wow. Just wow. My tribemate aggro a level 5 titansaur that spawned near our base. I was aware they were strong but didn't think much of it after a few drinks and it being level 5. My first rex, swagasaurs was killed. It had 32k health and 800 melee. I was mortified. So in a rage and with my tribemate yelling BRING EVVERYYYTHING I whistled all and went to battle. Mistake...I traveled around a body of water but all my dinos said no mez, we cut through the ocean to save time...rip. Most of my tames make it to battle. And in a swift stomp 2/3 of my dinos were killed. That included. An anky, 2 owls, two argy, 6 boss rex, 9 dilo, 4 tek parasaur, a tek stego, a wolf, sabertooth, couple dimophodon, a trike, and one of the crocodiles that jump like frogs lol. Luckily I have replacements for the majority of the tames that my tribe lost. Minus a new ank Williams( ankly)Or efficient berry gatherer. It's a long way on the road of recovery but we will bounce back. We always do after hard losses and come back stronger!!

    submitted by /u/Mezbelike
    [link] [comments]

    When you get all the infinity obelisks

    Posted: 16 May 2019 02:12 PM PDT

    I love Ark, But this reminds me of it

    Posted: 16 May 2019 01:23 PM PDT

    Looking for co-hosts

    Posted: 17 May 2019 05:58 AM PDT

    So I posted about making a podcast recently and I got some positive responses aaand the guys I originally planned to be my co-host changed their minds so if anyone wants to be in my podcast (now called Ark-cast) put your discord in the comments or dm me and we will go from there, I got topics and a general length of the podcasts episodes so I got a good amount planned out, I'm fine with doing it by myself but I figured it be better with more than one person

    submitted by /u/Twitch_18
    [link] [comments]

    Not for me it isn't, don't worry elasmotherium, you'll always live on in my heart

    Posted: 17 May 2019 06:57 AM PDT

    10% chance of twins, huh?

    Posted: 16 May 2019 08:35 PM PDT

    Terror Bird Agro..?

    Posted: 17 May 2019 06:12 AM PDT

    Is there any tame that a wild terror bird won't try to kill? Where my current base is, a lot of wild terror birds spawn, anything I tame they mutilate in the middle of the night when I'm not online. What tames will they not attack?

    submitted by /u/TheDevonShea
    [link] [comments]

    I put all my points in self-confidence.

    Posted: 16 May 2019 06:43 PM PDT

    Lost my entire Rex team

    Posted: 16 May 2019 05:03 PM PDT

    Trying to take your baby dino's first picture

    Posted: 16 May 2019 02:56 PM PDT

    dodo picture

    Posted: 16 May 2019 08:18 PM PDT

    Primal Feark Pikkon boss/Creator tek armor weight glitch

    Posted: 17 May 2019 09:05 AM PDT

    Hello i have some weight issues becouse im playing on a high rated server and we start with 100000 but wjen i equip the creator chestpiece my weight resets, and cant really restart someone else`s populated pvp server? Please help :D

    submitted by /u/_THE__BEAST_
    [link] [comments]

    New Breeders. They're so cute!

    Posted: 17 May 2019 08:51 AM PDT

    HI

    Posted: 17 May 2019 08:27 AM PDT

    Good day everyone,

    I'm running a server that has CrystalIsles custom map with Jurassic Park Creatures as well.

    copy the following Ip address to ur Favourites servers on ur steam to be able to see it in the servers list

    77.30.194.193:29017

    everyone welcome and i hope u enjoy it.

    submitted by /u/iTzDeathRoad
    [link] [comments]

    Help adding Engrams to ini.

    Posted: 17 May 2019 04:40 AM PDT

    Ahoy,

    I'm setting up an unofficial server through arkservers.io. Its a PC server, and not a cluster. We're using Ragnarok as the map, and I've enabled two Extinction dinos (Gasbag and Snow Owl). The two creatures spawn perfectly without any issues.

    Now I am trying to get the Engrams for their saddles included in the Engram list, but no matter what I try, nothing seems to work.

    I've tried the following:

    EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_GasBagsSaddle_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=43)

    EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_OwlSaddle_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=61)

    OverrideNamedEngramEntries=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_GasBagsSaddle_C",EngramHidden=true)

    OverrideNamedEngramEntries=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_OwlSaddle_C",EngramHidden=true)

    OverrideNamedEngramEntries=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_GasBagsSaddle_C",EngramHidden=false,EngramPointsCost=70,EngramLevelRequirement=61,RemoveEngramPreReq=true)

    OverrideNamedEngramEntries=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_OwlSaddle_C",EngramHidden=false,EngramPointsCost=70,EngramLevelRequirement=61,RemoveEngramPreReq=true)

    None of those ini commands work. I'm at a loss. If anyone out there could give me a tip on how to add these two Engrams I'd be grateful. I wouldn't mind using a mod to unlock them either, as long as the mod doesn't also include Tek (without a way to disable it). Our server isn't using Tek.

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Captain_Seli
    [link] [comments]

    Reaper king spotted

    Posted: 16 May 2019 02:38 PM PDT

    Comparing saddles:

    Posted: 17 May 2019 08:14 AM PDT

    If I have a mastercraft saddle that's 50 defense and a journeyman saddle that's 51 defense is there any advantage to using the mastercraft over the journeyman?

    submitted by /u/mattjvgc
    [link] [comments]

    [Valhalla PVP Cluster] 50x/S+/AA/CF/ORP/EZTek 3 months seasons!

    Posted: 17 May 2019 04:25 AM PDT

    Welcome to Valhalla PvP Cluster! [Rag, Island, Extinction, Aberration, The Center]

    https://ark-servers.net/server/174991/

    https://discord.gg/ZrYmsd

    Taming and harversting = 50x
    Instant Player lvl 200 (All Engrams Auto Unlock)
    Max Lvl Dino: 240 (288 Tek) with 200 extra levels.
    Max Tribememebers: 10
    Max Alliances: 2

    Currently hosting Ragnarok, Island, Extinction, Aberration [No Flyers] and The Center
    This cluster aims at having longer seasons compared to many other PvP servers, with at least 3 months between full wipes.
    The server uses Offline Guard System, for boosted Structure and Dino resistance, as well as boosted Turret Damage, when you're offline.
    New Players can ask an admin for a noobshield which lasts for 4 days, and gives them time to build up.
    Starter Kits and Starter Bases are available through the TC Reward Vault.

    MOD LIST:

    S+
    AA
    Classic Flyers
    Awesome Teleporters
    EZTek
    Utilities Plus
    Offline Guard System
    Shield4Noob
    Auto Engram
    HG Stacking 10000-90
    JP's ArkNAV (Press F7 for GPS)
    No Replacing During Raids
    TC's Auto Rewards
    Triggered Crafting Mod
    Editable Server UI

    submitted by /u/Jerkmeister69
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel