• Breaking News

    Friday, May 17, 2019

    Ark PS4 Restarting on official or small tribes

    Ark PS4 Restarting on official or small tribes


    Restarting on official or small tribes

    Posted: 17 May 2019 09:05 AM PDT

    I have over 2000 hours on ark and I want to restart from fresh on either official or small tribes I'm a great breeder and grinder and I was wondering if some of you would like to start over with me or let me join your tribe? My Psn is DaSouls

    submitted by /u/OhWhyPleaseNo
    [link] [comments]

    Coming back to ark official!

    Posted: 16 May 2019 01:58 PM PDT

    I'm a level 93. I'm a mature player (27). I'm from the USA, I am a veteran also. I have a lot of tek stuff unlocked. Transmitter is definitely helpful. I am a good grinder! I took about a year off from ark and am looking to get back into it full time. Comment or message me if you'd be interested in talking.

    submitted by /u/questionlife420
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel