• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 11, 2019

    ARK on Xbox One I like to hand out starter tools to new players

    ARK on Xbox One I like to hand out starter tools to new players


    I like to hand out starter tools to new players

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 07:51 AM PDT

    How can i change my where my nitrado server is being hosted?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 11:04 PM PDT

    I followed the nitrado video on how to do it but when i clicked on my server, all that showed up was open web interface. Can someone help me?

    Edit: I just found out my server is being hosted in Germany and I know that I clicked on New York City. Was this a glitch?

    submitted by /u/nommilummi00
    [link] [comments]

    Ark Official | SAVING CAPTURED TRIBEMATE | ALPHA ASCENSION FUNNY MOMENTS

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 07:34 PM PDT

    UnlockAchievement Command, WTF does it do?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 03:26 PM PDT

    So, I was looking on the wiki and i came across this command, the wiki doesn't say what it does, I tried it out and nothing happened, so, WTF does it do?

    submitted by /u/100manclone
    [link] [comments]

    Ark E3

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 10:47 AM PDT

    Didnt some developers say they had something to release at E3? When would they show it?

    submitted by /u/Jordsterking
    [link] [comments]

    Uploading survivor from Non Dedicated to Dedicated back to Non

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 02:15 PM PDT

    My wife & I have a fair amount of work put into a non dedicated server that is linked to my account. We want to try out a dedicated server & I would like to upload my Survivor but am afraid we will lose everything from our non dedicated. Anyone know if I would be able to transfer my character back to my non dedicated without losing all of our buildings & dinos?

    submitted by /u/420Pinkfloyd420
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel