• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 29, 2019

    ARK on Xbox One Weekly Server Recruitment and Looking for Tribe Thread

    ARK on Xbox One Weekly Server Recruitment and Looking for Tribe Thread


    Weekly Server Recruitment and Looking for Tribe Thread

    Posted: 28 Jun 2019 02:57 PM PDT

    Please post all server listings and looking for tribe posts in this thread. All others will be removed.

    It's time for a new thread with fresh listings for the weekend. We will be doing this regularly from now on in order to keep them fresh.

    For a dedicated servers only sub, please see r/survivetogether. For an LFG only sub, please see /r/playarklfg

    Happy Arking

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Emotional Forges

    Posted: 28 Jun 2019 02:04 AM PDT

    PLEASE HELP - I need to know why this is happening with my nitrado server?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2019 11:46 AM PDT

    Okay so I have specific item stacks multiplied and for some reason and though not always, when I change certain settings in my server it specifically reverts the stack multipliers which delete all those resources in half! why does this keep happening? This is the second time its happened in 2 months now.

    I don't know what I'm doing wrong, I'm not deleting anything from the game.ini but I just notice that when I changed some settings, I saw that the allengramsunlocked and the modified stack multipliers were set to default. I'm not sure if other things are affected from this

    submitted by /u/chocolateraiin
    [link] [comments]

    Struggling with engram points

    Posted: 28 Jun 2019 08:54 AM PDT

    Hi, I'm new to the game in Xbox One, started a new game on the island. The problem is I don't have more engram points to buy stuff, I know you can't buy everything, like I said I'm NEW, so is there a way to have a new character on my current file or do I need to start fresh again? I play solo on "host non dedicated server"

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/1Shiny_Lugia
    [link] [comments]

    Characters getting deleted

    Posted: 28 Jun 2019 02:40 AM PDT

    So I help run a cluster server and we have been having problems with our island map when occasionally but not all the time when a player logs out and logs back in they are prompted to make a new survivor when they go to the last place they logged off at there old character is just laying there asleep and when I hold Y and go view gamertag it still shows there gamer tag.

    I've restarted the server and also uninstalled ark on the server and reinstalled it and nothing seems to be working solve this issue. Hopefully one of you guys has a solution

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/morttom
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel